ReefCleaners.org

Favorite coral vendor(s)?

Atela

I'm shopping around looking for the best bang for the buck, with the best variety, service and shipping options. Would any of you N-R members care to share your favorite vendors? PM me if you would prefer to remain anon.

For my convenience as well as other N-R members, I've decided to post links to all of the vendors that some of you were kind enough to list here..........AND then SOME!

Addicting Corals website

addictingcorals ebay seller, Lakewood, CA

Alpha Corals mostly Clownfish at the moment? N-R Sponsor

Aqua life Aquarium Rocklin, California N-R Sponsor

Aquatic Connection Ft Lauderdale, Fl

Aquatic Revolution Distribution Raleigh, NC

Atlantis Aquarium Union City, California

Austin Aqua Farms website - Austin, Texas

Austin Aqua Farms ebay seller Taylor, Texas

Barrier Reef Aquariums Renton, WA

BattleCorals.com Genoa City, WI

bigian001 ebay seller, Southern, CA

Blue Zoo Aquatics Inglewood, California

Cherry Corals Michigan

Coralgasm.com

Coral Collection Westminster, California N-R Sponsor

Coral Fanatics Middleton, Idaho

Corals For Sale.org Sterling Heights, MI

Coral Morphologic Overtown (Miami), Florida N-R Sponsor

Coral Props Mead, Washington

Cultivated Reef Orono, Maine N-R Sponsor

Eye Popping Corals Orlando. FL

Goldenbasket8 ebay seller - West Coast, US

Harry's Frags

Jason Fox Signature Corals N-R member

Joe Knows Reefs Sumpter, North Carolina

JosephLee17 ebay seller, Alameda, CA

LAreefs website

LAreefs ebay seller - San Gabriel, California

LBAcorals Orlando, Florida

LiveAquaria Rhinelander, Wisconsin

Mainstream Aquatics East coast U.S.

Monster Frags Dallas, TX

Mr Coral Frederick, Maryland N-R Sponsor

Neptunes Cove Plano, TX.

Ocean World Corals Lake Worth, FL

Ocean Gallery II North Plainfield, New Jersey N-R Sponsor

Pacific East Aquaculture Mardela Springs, Maryland N-R Sponsor

Phil Your Aquarium Website N-R Sponsor Costa Mesa, CA

Phishy Business Gahanna, Ohio

Premium Aquatics Indianapolis, Indiana N-R Sponsor

Pro Corals

ReefCorals.com

Reefexotics Smithtown, New York

Reef Farmers Rancho Cucamonga, California

Reef Gardener website N-R Sponsor

reefgardener_net ebay seller, Miami, FL

Reef Kingdom Ogden, UT

Reef Odyssey Santa Barbara, CA

Reef Pets website

reef_pets ebay seller - Cleveland, Ohio

Reefs2go Pinellis County area, Gulf Coast, Florida N-R Sponsor

RockyMountainFrags

Salty Underground St Louis, MO

Sexy Corals Southern California

Spike's Corals

Sustainable Reefs San Jose, California

Tenor N-R member Thousand Oaks, CA I hear that he knows his stuff!

The Alternative Reef Propagating supplies

The Digital Fishroom. Little Canada, Minnisota

The Frag Farmer...look him up on Facebook

Tidal Gardens website - Copley, Ohio

Tidalgardens ebay seller - Akron, Ohio

Totally Exotic Corals of Oregon Jackson County, Oregon

Vivid Aquariums Canoga Park, California

WT Inc. (Wet Thumbs) Sylmar, CA

Woosaquatics123 ebay seller, Peoria, IL

WorlwideCorals Orlando, Florida

Your Reef Roseville, CA

Zoa Collector.com

Zoanthids.com Orem, Utah

Hands down the best deals you will find are on Ebay. My favorites are Reef_Pets, AustinAquaFarms, TidalGardens, LAreefs and Goldenbasket. You can score some great pieces for a fraction of the cost if you shop around and bid smartly. You are gonna have to try get 3-8 pieces at a time to get the shipping cost worth out of the deal.

For quality I like WorldWideCorals.com. They have all around the best stuff and prices. You can get rainbow acan frags from them for 25-50 dollars which is unbeatable. Most places will charge 50-100 a head for really nice rainbow acans. You will not see much listed on their site but they have tons of coral at their shop, the best thing to do is call them. They are very helpful and will get you all the stuff you want for a good price.

The next best way to score coral IMO is on various forum vendor threads. Vendors will throw up frag packs that tend to be fair prices.

My .02 cents

Good luck

I think you should all give coral collection a chance. They are a sponsor here and have really nice stuff. I like to support our sponsors as much as possible. They are the ones bringing you this forum to ask questions like this.

I think you should all give coral collection a chance. They are a sponsor here and have really nice stuff. I like to support our sponsors as much as possible. They are the ones bringing you this forum to ask questions like this.

Just checked out their site. Very nice zoas and palys. Wish they had more LPS though kinda hard to justify 40$ shipping for one frag. They need to add more to the site. Zoas and Palys are great though and lots of em'.

Hands down the best deals you will find are on Ebay. My favorites are Reef_Pets, AustinAquaFarms, TidalGardens, LAreefs and Goldenbasket. You can score some great pieces for a fraction of the cost if you shop around and bid smartly. You are gonna have to try get 3-8 pieces at a time to get the shipping cost worth out of the deal.

For quality I like WorldWideCorals.com. They have all around the best stuff and prices. You can get rainbow acan frags from them for 25-50 dollars which is unbeatable. Most places will charge 50-100 a head for really nice rainbow acans. You will not see much listed on their site but they have tons of coral at their shop, the best thing to do is call them. They are very helpful and will get you all the stuff you want for a good price.

The next best way to score coral IMO is on various forum vendor threads. Vendors will throw up frag packs that tend to be fair prices.

My .02 cents

Good luck

+1 especially if you buy in quantities. For overall outstanding quality and variety, i recommend woos aquatics on ebay. I have bought from him 3 different time now, he tends to have stuff i dont see much elseware. plus most of his frags are HUGE. And new auctions listed every Tuesday.

+1 especially if you buy in quantities. For overall outstanding quality and variety, i recommend woos aquatics on ebay. I have bought from him 3 different time now, he tends to have stuff i dont see much elseware. plus most of his frags are HUGE. And new auctions listed every Tuesday.

I just found that seller myself he does have good stuff. Hands down Ebay for best bang for buck.

Just checked out their site. Very nice zoas and palys. Wish they had more LPS though kinda hard to justify 40$ shipping for one frag. They need to add more to the site. Zoas and Palys are great though and lots of em'.

What members need to do is email or PM the vendor and say hey do you have this or that? Or what do you have in the secret stash that you are ready to get rid of.

I have to say cultivated reef. their corals are very nice. they have awesome customer service. if you have any questions you can just pm them here on NR. they respond very quickly.

coral collection is very good too. I've been to the store. Matt's a cool guy, really knows his stuff. I must say they're a lil pricey but you get what you pay for with them.

Does this business just post a frag every so often up on the Facebook page, or am I missing a link to a full blown coral store?

check out the photo albums... the prices are the name of the photos

they upload hundreds of corals every few days

i have some corals from them coming today =)

Mr. Coral's reputation is slowly going up--but you should check Vendor Feedback threads as someone had already mentioned.

In addition to the ones above listed, I also regularly visit:

Vivid Aquariums

Phil Your Aquarium

Reef Gardener

Atlantis Aquarium

Joe Knows Reefs

But majority of the best pieces I've gotten has been on Livestock Classifieds of boards.

********check vendor feedback before buying from online coral dealers*********

Just saying....

Great idea, except not all vendors are discussed there!

Great idea, except not all vendors are discussed there!

People are very quick to complain more so than sing praises--at the least, you will see who the bad vendors are.

cherrycorals

sexycorals

coralmorphalogic

from what I've seen, cherry corals and sexy corals probably have THE most beautiful coral on the net with THE best colors i've seen but OMG the prices are KRAZY! I myself have only ordered from liveaquaria because in all the corals i've purchased from them I've had 3 DOA's and they have never questioned me one bit about the losses. That being said, the customer service has always been top notch to me.

I have had trouble with vendors before. The vendors I have had trouble with are the same vendors you can google, "vendor name + feedback" and other people have posted their remarks.

Check more than one forum. I love nano-reef it's my go to site.

But if your are about to make a purchase and can't find feedback, post it on here and your local forums. Someone out there has bought from them I'm sure and will more than likely have something say.

Check out worldwidecorals.com they are great guys and have something in every price range. Lucky for me they are right down the street :)

Archived