Cultivated Reef

1fishmonger BST

1fishmonger

Another seamless transaction. I have done many $300+ transactions with 1fishmonger using papal using a gift transaction and once again great communication and fast shipping. Definitely a trusted seller and highly recommended.

sweet deal! fast shipper! and all around excellent person to deal with! :happydance:

Great seller. Very happy with the MP10!

Another seamless transaction. I have done many $300+ transactions with 1fishmonger using papal using a gift transaction and once again great communication and fast shipping. Definitely a trusted seller and highly recommended.

Thank you all for the easy transactions!

Just decided to upgrade a little something on one of the tanks. More stuff may be trickling through :D

• 5 weeks later...

Transaction was fast. Shipping was fast. Equipment arrived clean and in great condition, will do business again with him in a heartbeat!

Thanks!

~Fred

I bought a Mp 40w from 1fishmonger and communication was great and product shipped fast and arrived in great condition.

It sure is nice to do business with such a stand up reefer!!!!!

A+++ Thanks DH

Thanks goes to all you guys - Great buyers. Haven't had a bad one in a long while which is nice.

Maybe I should start selling some corals :D Only thing is that I don't like cutting up my colonies...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

man! BEST NR transaction ever! really responsive on the PMs, product better than expected, fast shipper and fantastic packaging. although he was sick he made the trip to the post office to drop off the package! i'll def be buying from him again!

• 2 months later...
Again another purchase from the fishmonger.. i guess that makes me a repeat customer.

As usual you score an A+++.

Thanks again.

man! BEST NR transaction ever! really responsive on the PMs, product better than expected, fast shipper and fantastic packaging. although he was sick he made the trip to the post office to drop off the package! i'll def be buying from him again!

great transaction. excellent shipping time and great communication! love the par38

Thanks to all. All of the above are great buyers and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again on either side of the transaction.

Fish got me an amazing deal on 3 Par38 nanotuner bulbs... By the fastest responses I've gotten from any seller.. anywhere.. online.

He must've have been at the post office the moment I sent the money because he shipped IMMEDIATELY.

Shipped on Monday - got here on Thursday.

Very happy

Fish got me an amazing deal on 3 Par38 nanotuner bulbs... By the fastest responses I've gotten from any seller.. anywhere.. online.

He must've have been at the post office the moment I sent the money because he shipped IMMEDIATELY.

Shipped on Monday - got here on Thursday.

Very happy

I live at the post office and email is embedded into my brain :D

Straight up, chill buyer.

• 1 month later...

Another great transaction with 1fishmonger!! Excellent communication fast shipping and excellent packing job. Everything arrived in perfect condition. It's always a pleasure doing business with oh. Thanks again!

1fishmonger
Another great transaction with 1fishmonger!! Excellent communication fast shipping and excellent packing job. Everything arrived in perfect condition. It's always a pleasure doing business with oh. Thanks again!

Thanks! Basically shipped a gold brick across the country. *whew* :closedeyes:

• 3 months later...

Excellent guy to deal with. Prompt service and quick shipping! Hopefully will do business again in the future!

*nudge-nudge* AI SOL?

Fast Fast Fast shipping the mp40w is in excellent shape and way quieter then the last one I bought used. Nothing to worry about when purchasing from 1fishmonger BST. Its nice to be able to trust someone now a days.

• 2 weeks later...

Fast shipping and great communication,received AI sol blue in excellent condition, controller might as well have been considered new from what little use it had! Would buy from monger again!!!

• 11 months later...

Thanks for the quick turnaround on the A150W light. Excellent seller to deal with. Would BST from you again without hesitation.

• 8 months later...

Archived