Cultivated Reef

1fishmonger BST

1fishmonger

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a Par38 from Fishmonger1. I am very pleased with the transaction. Great communication and also fast shipping. Got in here in Canada within about 10 business days. I would buy something from him again and it is nice to see someone willing to ship north of the border. :)

I bought a Par38 from Fishmonger1. I am very pleased with the transaction. Great communication and also fast shipping. Got in here in Canada within about 10 business days. I would buy something from him again and it is nice to see someone willing to ship north of the border. :)

Thanks! If nebthet wants to buy anything from those of you in the States - Ship it to them! I was a little worried about the Canada thing but nebthet kept it simple and is a good buyer :)

Perfect transaction. Fast responses to questions. Reasonable prices. A++ seller. Can't go wrong. Also the produst was packeged very well and was in great condition. AquaC Remora. Thanks

Perfect transaction. Fast responses to questions. Reasonable prices. A++ seller. Can't go wrong. Also the produst was packeged very well and was in great condition. AquaC Remora. Thanks

Thanks for the purchase! A+ buyer all the way.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Purchased an MP10 from 1fishmonger. Great transaction and quick shipping. Would definitely do business with him again.

Great transaction and quick shipping also. Got a MP40W ES from 1fishmonger. Smooth transaction. Very happy with the result.

Thank you both for easy, no hassle transactions. Stamp of approval for BST ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1fishmonger
Super easy. Picked up a MP10 that he had laying around. USPS got it here VERY quick.

Thanks again!

-Dave

Super fast shipment, and great communication. Thanks!

Thanks to you both for easy transactions. Apparently USPS is being good to me in getting all my boxes across the country in less than their allotted time :)

I bought an Elos E-Lite in very good condition and for a good price from 1fishmonger. Great light, thanks for the smooth transaction and for shipping it all the way to Belgium.

Jens

1fishmonger
I bought an Elos E-Lite in very good condition and for a good price from 1fishmonger. Great light, thanks for the smooth transaction and for shipping it all the way to Belgium.

Jens

Likewise :) Safe to ship overseas to Biorbian!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

great,smooth transaction. Thoughtful and helpful guy. Shipped the package quick. item was in perfect condition. Would definitely do business with him again.

Thanks again :)

1fishmonger
great,smooth transaction. Thoughtful and helpful guy. Shipped the package quick. item was in perfect condition. Would definitely do business with him again.

Thanks again :)

NP! Good luck with that heat wave!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Excellent transaction. Great communication and Fast responses to questions. Definitely an A+seller. Fast shipping and great products. Highly recommend.

Worked with me on my biggest concern with a $400+ sale (we have booth been ripped off in the past)... That alone makes dealing with 1fishmonger A+ experience. Thanks dude. Programming my new RKE now. :D

Worked with me on my biggest concern with a $400+ sale (we have booth been ripped off in the past)... That alone makes dealing with 1fishmonger A+ experience. Thanks dude. Programming my new RKE now. :D

:) Goodluck! Net was tough because routers/DNS/etc etc etc. Any little thing can keep it from working but you'll get there and when you do, it'll be worth it!

Archived