inTank Media Baskets

FS - CoralVue Lumen Bright Light Fixture (Halide, LED, T5HO) - Dallas, Texas -- $400

Superdave

PRICE IS NOW $400 -- I HOPE SOMEONE WILL TAKE ME UP ON THIS OFFER~

For sale is a high output light fixture for a large reef tank.  It is 48 inches long and about 24 inches wide.  I am asking $750.  

Due to its size and weight, I will not be able to ship.  If we reach an agreement, I would be willing to drive an hour or so to meet.  

This is obviously not for a nano tank, but I know some many folks on here keep large ones and I figure many more would just appreciate seeing it.  

It really is a cool fixture.  All of the ballasts are housed in a suitcase sized box which has its own cooling fans.  Fixture has a fan on each end as well.  Each light is switch controlled and the intensity of the halides can be adjusted as well.   Pictures don't do justice to intensity of this fixture.  

It is free from corrosion and rust and works perfectly.  

For some more details on it, view this trade article from 2010: 

https://aquanerd.com/2010/11/coralvue-lumen-bright-fixture-with-leds-and-t5ho.html

Feel free to message me here, send email to dwpatton@gmail.com or text/call at 214-608-5128

Hybrid.jpeg

Hybridtop - Copy.jpeg

IMG_7817.jpg

IMG_7804.jpg

IMG_7805.jpg

IMG_7819.jpg

IMG_7822.jpg

IMG_7809.jpg

IMG_7811.jpg

IMG_7814.jpg

IMG_7815.jpg

• Wow 3

Beast for sure. 

The ballast/control box crazy huge and the cord that plugs everything in is massive. 

Its in such good shape that I hope I find someone who could use it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Make me an offer--I'd love for someone to be able to use this fixture and my parents want it out of their garage!  

That thing looks really cool but I live nowhere near you and don’t have a tank that could make use of it. Got anybody near you trying to start up a business? A light like that could really drive a propagation tank. 

19 hours ago, Kentech5 said:

That thing looks really cool but I live nowhere near you and don’t have a tank that could make use of it. Got anybody near you trying to start up a business? A light like that could really drive a propagation tank. 

That’s a good idea—thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Recommended Discussions