Innovative Marine Aquariums

Costa Sunglasses $45 shipped or trade for an ATO

Reefkid88

I have 2 pairs of Costa Sunglasses. One pair is Costa Brine's and the other is Costa Harpoons. Normal wear and tear nothing serious and affect performance whatsoever. Little scratches here and there. $75 shipped a pair of $120 shipped. 

I just really don't care for how they fit my face. Both pair come with neck lanyards,both Costa brand. Glasses cleaned and neck lanyards are cleaned and free of gunk lol. One pair comes with a hard case the other does not. 

I will trade a single pair for an :

-ATO setup

-Storm or Hurricane X controller

-LED tidbits 

20191005_155040.jpg

20191005_155058.jpg

20191005_155106.jpg

20191005_162113.jpg

whisnantrider

Let me dig out my storm (i feel like storm x? Was that a thing?) controller and make sure its all good. Maybe we can work something out.  

• Like 1
5 hours ago, whisnantrider said:

Let me dig out my storm (i feel like storm x? Was that a thing?) controller and make sure its all good. Maybe we can work something out.  

I sent you a PM. 

2 hours ago, whisnantrider said:

Good dude to deal with. I hope the controller works out for you.

Works good,thank you. I was also able to use my BF Mini pwm cable to control the light. 

11 hours ago, lilmatty5dimes said:

Hmmm I may have a smart ato available. Have any fishing trips planned out soon to come to the Titusville area?

Not until it gets a little colder and big reds start running. But I'm only 35-40 minutes from Tville. 

Don't tell me that's where you are.. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Mussin said:

I have a Jbj ATO with a Tom's aqualifter pump for trade. Works great

If you want to do a trade,PM me I can get them out tomorrow or Saturday. 

• Recommended Discussions