ReefCleaners.org

What’s going on with website?

savageajc

Any idea why your website never loads? I don’t have a problem with any other website, but when I go to reefcleaners.org it never loads for me. Is it just me having this problem? 

5 minutes ago, Rob22 said:

Just tested and it worked fine for me. 

That’s so weird why it won’t load for me? I’ve even tried different web browsers 

edit: strange, I disconnected from WiFi and now it loads. Guess it’s being filtered/blocked for some reason?

22 hours ago, savageajc said:

Any idea why your website never loads? I don’t have a problem with any other website, but when I go to reefcleaners.org it never loads for me. Is it just me having this problem? 

It is acting up. Thank you for letting me know. We aren't getting emails now. Time out issues there too. So much for an upgraded server. Having them work on it, thank you so much for letting me know. We are getting some, so it just seemed like we were slow. Worst error ever!

Honestly I was pretty sad, website wouldn’t load so I though you were no longer in business lol talk about jumping to conclusions haha ( I’m just getting back into saltwater after about 5-7 years)  then I remembered you’re a sponsor and was relieved to see you still here.

it loads on my phone using LtE just fine, just not when I’m connected to WiFi. I don’t know why though. 

Ill be placing my order soon =]

• Like 1

Things should be improving according to the host. Things seem to be acting normal. Found out the spam block was because I sent too many emails from our tracking email software too quickly. I kind of thought that may be the issue, but preferred blaming it on my hosting provider. 

If you encounter any errors let me know. 

• Like 2