Cultivated Reef

AI hydra 26 hd black 240$ shipped

Nickbruh510

I have a black AI hydra 26hd i bought but going to go a different route. it works perfect and  I have had it running over my tank for a few days. going t5 is th only reason I'm  getting rid of this light otherwise i would keep it. if you are broke and don't have paypal ready please go away, this is for serious buyers not window shoppers. I know thisligbht will not sell on this forum due to all the haters, but I will try anyways.

Lol i paid 225$ i just want shipping and paypal fees covered amd at 240 it does that. I wouldnt call myself a light flipper if i lose money btw

Make an offer need  it gone going t5

Make an offer need  it gone going t5

7 hours ago, reef3r said:

?

Do you want to buy it?

3 hours ago, jazzmik said:

Light flipper! :haha:

Are you going to buy it

Please do not contact me if you dont have paypal ready . Yes im talking to all you window shoppers. If you are broke and dont have money dont reply. If yoh want to wait for your paycheck please save it for the next seller. This unit is less than 2 years old. Fan still silent no nicks or damage on unit. 225$ shipped tomorrow morning.

Please dont ask me questions that are already answered on this post.

3 hours ago, Nart said:

What's the mfg date on the unit?

This guy seems to want a brand new unit at rock bottom price. Sellers beware of endless questions. Have a good day .

15 minutes ago, Nickbruh510 said:

Please do not contact me if you dont have paypal ready . Yes im talking to all you window shoppers. If you are broke and dont have money dont reply. If yoh want to wait for your paycheck please save it for the next seller. This unit is less than 2 years old. Fan still silent no nicks or damage on unit. 225$ shipped tomorrow morning.

Please dont ask me questions that are already answered on this post.

This guy seems to want a brand new unit at rock bottom price. Sellers beware of endless questions. Have a good day .

Wow. Don't try to act like a saint and end it with "have a good day". Endless question consisted of "do you know when it was manufactured? And what mount did you use?" Don't try to exaggerate and get mad when I decide not to buy it. You have problems.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Nart said:

Wow. Don't try to act like a saint and end it with "have a good day". Endless question consisted of "do you know when it was manufactured? And what mount did you use?" Don't try to exaggerate and get mad when I decide not to buy it. You have problems.

Lol and you have window shopping problems. Like what kind of beating around the bush im not actually going to buy this light , but how do you mount it question. With a freaking mount how else would you mount it?

Have a good day . 

Nick is a good seller. I bought a nanobox duo from him and it was shipped asap. He was also very good and prompt at communicating with me.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, stevethao said:

Nick is a good seller. I bought a nanobox duo from him and it was shipped asap. He was also very good and prompt at communicating with me.

Just remember, don't ask more than two questions and don't say that you're not interested in buying. Otherwise you'll be pelted with hate posts and defamation.

Also, just to clarify things, since this 'Nickbruh510' decided to delete the PM conversation and wants to be drama about it and try to defame me... I'll play.

Here's the timeline fact:

Fact: On Wednesday at 12:41PM - I wrote on this thread "what's the mfg date on the unit?"

Fact: Within 5 minutes, I get pelted with 2-3 private messages from 'Nickbruh510'  with each message saying something like, "Hey - I don't have the information, but if you buy it right now i'll sell it to you for $220", "I can ship it priority tomorrow" , "I need money for my T5 lights LOL" , "I sent an email to the company with the serial number asking for the mfg date"

Fact: Within 20 minutes later, because I just got off work and was driving I wrote back "Thanks. Appreciate you checking" , "Btw - why don't you just send $ on Paypal as gift to friends and family to avoid fees" (I even gave this 'Nickbruh510' a solid advice)

Fact: X amount of time later - he hears back from AI and sends me a message saying "Hey - I just heard back from them, they said they aren't able to tell how old the unit is by the serial number, but they started manufacturing these 2 years ago, so it's no older than two years"

Fact: I just arrived to Wegmans (grocery store) and was getting groceries for my wife and I. Can't have an empty fridge right? Especially when there's no frozen beer and pizza.

Fact: 'Nickbruh510' continues to send me messages during this time - "so this unit is no older than 2 years old, I doubt it was even used for 2 years straight" , "$220 right now. Here's my paypal 'Alex Young something something'" , "I can ship this out tomorrow"

Fact: I then start to ponder... man, this person is very eager for cash and to get me to wire him money. I don't even know him, he could be one of those scammers. Possible right? He doesn't know me and I don't know him

Fact: About 5 minutes later - I send him "what mount do you use?"

-I guess I shouldn't ask this question... because if he had a mount he was using laying around, I would've bought that from him too so I don't have to go out and buy one. But forget my logical question.

Fact: 'Nickbruh510'  replies within 5 minutes or so... "I tied it to my 'kessil mount' (I think that's what he said) and it work" "you can just buy the mounts on Amazon, they have the two mounts, one for $65 and the other for $50" , "Let me know if you want it asap. Paypal takes a few days to wire money to the card LOL"

Fact: So I'm thinking in my head... oh, cool. let me check out the mounts on Amazon, nope, it's not $65, the mounts for AI Hydras on Amazon are $75 solid. so ehhh getting kind of out of the budget now and this 'Nickbruh510' person is still very eager for me to wire him cash. Any who, I opt'd not to get it...

Fact: Decided to message 'Nickbruh510' back about 10minutes later saying something like "Thanks. But i'll pass on it"

Fact: I see an email notification from 'Nickbruh510'  about a post on his thread here.... and was kind of shocked to see what he wrote about me "This guy seems to want a brand new unit at rock bottom price. Sellers beware of endless questions. Have a good day ."

I was shocked with his comment because it felt like I was back in middle school all over again. Do people still really do stuff like this?

So to summarize this...

1) I asked on this thread the mfg date

2) I was bombarded with messages from 'Nickbruh510' like... 'hey you want to buy it?' , '$220 right now' ,  'asap. I can ship it to you'

3) I messaged 'Nickbruh510' a total of 3 messages "Thanks. Appreciate you checking", "Btw - avoid paypal fees with gifting $", and "Thanks. But I'll pass."

Hmmmmmm..... 'Nickbruh510' seems like you were the one who sent me 'endless' emails to buy from you. So do not go around and say I was beating around the bush and then try to defame me.

Also - all of a sudden 'Nickbruh510' has a mount to sell now? I would've bought the whole thing.

Another also - 'Nickbruh510' I asked "what kind of mount do you use" not 'how do you use a mount'

Anyways, good luck with sale.

I'm not one to like to make enemies, so we can hug it out.

Have a great day @Nickbruh510

Edit: I was wondering why I couldn't tag him... he has me on ignore. Damnnn!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Nart said:

Just remember, don't ask more than two questions and don't say that you're not interested in buying. Otherwise you'll be pelted with hate posts and defamation.

Also, just to clarify things, since this 'Nickbruh510' decided to delete the PM conversation and wants to be drama about it and try to defame me... I'll play.

Fact: On Wednesday at 12:41PM - I wrote on this thread "what's the mfg date on the unit?"

Fact: Within 5 minutes, I get pelted with 2-3 private messages from 'Nickbruh510'  with each message saying something like, "Hey - I don't have the information, but if you buy it right now i'll sell it to you for $220", "I can ship it priority tomorrow" , "I need money for my T5 lights LOL" , "I sent an email to the company with the serial number asking for the mfg date"

Fact: Within 20 minutes later, because I just got off work and was driving I wrote back "Thanks. Appreciate you checking" , "Btw - why don't you just send $ on Paypal as gift to friends and family to avoid fees" (I even gave this 'Nickbruh510' a solid advice)

Fact: X amount of time later - he hears back from AI and sends me a message saying "Hey - I just heard back from them, they said they aren't able to tell how old the unit is by the serial number, but they started manufacturing these 2 years ago, so it's no older than two years"

Fact: I just arrived to Wegmans (grocery store) and was getting groceries for my wife and I. Can't have an empty fridge right? Especially when there's no frozen beer and pizza.

Fact: 'Nickbruh510' continues to send me messages during this time - "so this unit is no older than 2 years old, I doubt it was even used for 2 years straight" , "$220 right now. Here's my paypal 'Alex Young something something'" , "I can ship this out tomorrow"

Fact: I then start to ponder... man, this person is very eager for cash and to get me to wire him money. I don't even know him, he could be one of those scammers. Possible right? He doesn't know me and I don't know him

-I guess I shouldn't ask this question... because if he had a mount he was using laying around, I would've bought that from him too so I don't have to go out and buy one. But forget my logical question.

Fact: 'Nickbruh510'  replies within 5 minutes or so... "I tied it to my 'kessil mount' (I think that's what he said) and it work" "you can just buy the mounts on Amazon, they have the two mounts, one for $65 and the other for $50" , "Let me know if you want it asap. Paypal takes a few days to wire money to the card LOL"

Fact: So I'm thinking in my head... oh, cool. let me check out the mounts on Amazon, nope, it's not $65, the mounts for AI Hydras on Amazon are $75 solid. so ehhh getting kind of out of the budget now and this 'Nickbruh510' person is still very eager for me to wire him cash. Any who, I opt'd not to get it...

Fact: Decided to message 'Nickbruh510' back about 10minutes later saying something like "Thanks. But i'll pass on it"

Fact: I see an email notification from 'Nickbruh510'  about a post on his thread here.... and was kind of shocked to see what he wrote about me "This guy seems to want a brand new unit at rock bottom price. Sellers beware of endless questions. Have a good day ."

I was shocked with his comment because it felt like I was back in middle school all over again. Do people still really do stuff like this?

So to summarize this...

2) I was bombarded with messages from 'Nickbruh510' like... 'hey you want to buy it?' , '$220 right now' ,  'asap. I can ship it to you'

3) I messaged 'Nickbruh510' a total of 3 messages "Thanks. Appreciate you checking", "Btw - avoid paypal fees with gifting $", and "Thanks. But I'll pass."

Hmmmmmm..... 'Nickbruh510' seems like you were the one who sent me 'endless' emails to buy from you. So do not go around and say I was beating around the bush and then try to defame me.

Also - all of a sudden 'Nickbruh510' has a mount to sell now? I would've bought the whole thing.

Another also - 'Nickbruh510' I asked "what kind of mount do you use" not 'how do you use a mount'

I WOULD  actually like to apologize to nart . Im sorry. I just at the bottom of the straw.bive been bombarded with so many questions and replies and interest and just wanted this sold. Over 15 people habe contacted me about the light a few on this forum and a few locally and its just been nuts. Im sorry man. I love this forum its awesome. Also I have no idea about the ignore thing I didnt block you. And the mount was ordered by my gf thru her amazon and she never told me lol it just showed up on my doorstep yesterday. It was in her cart and she just ordered it. Apologies again.

The alex young is the AI representative you may have got those messages confused with what my paypal is.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, stevethao said:

How is it. It looks hella good huh?

1 hour ago, Nart said:

So to summarize this...

Also never send using paypal gift. Its in forum rules.

• Thanks 1

I'll be totally honest, I'm shopping for this exact light right now, and I have been returning to this thread from the beginning, but because of the comments that Nickbruh510 has posted here, as well as the fact that he was rather rude to me (I felt) on another thread I started, I am absolutely passing on this "deal". I'd rather wait longer, or just buy the light new.

Good luck to all!

-Detritus

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, Nickbruh510 said:

How is it. It looks hella good huh?

Also never send using paypal gift. Its in forum rules.

That whole time line of events that Nart posted, and all you disagree about is the PayPal gift transfer thing? (insert 'scratching head' emoji here. repeat a few times...)

-D

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Detritus said:

I'll be totally honest, I'm shopping for this exact light right now, and I have been returning to this thread from the beginning, but because of the comments that Nickbruh510 has posted here, as well as the fact that he was rather rude to me (I felt) on another thread I started, I am absolutely passing on this "deal". I'd rather wait longer, or just buy the light new.

Good luck to all!

-Detritus

There is absolutely no reason for a comment if you are not going to purchase this light. And another person yet again shows interest and doesn't buy it. I just don't get it. Sounds like another window shopper. And yes i will be as rude as I want . I am so tired of all these I am interested blah blah blah, and you saying you were looking at this thread and were consider buying it. whatever broke boys. get out of this post if you are not purchasing this light. All of your hater post should be put in the thrash along with your I'm interested comments.

• Christopher Marks locked this topic