Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Cultivated Reef 😍😍😍😍

Lawnman

I placed a order with Cultivated Reef and all I can say is the customer service was amazing. Holly text me ever picture I asked her for. I wanted to place a large order so I had a lot of requests and she answered all of them. I waited on her to tell me to get lost after the 20th question but she just drank a bottle of wine instead :lol:Β this is my 2nd or 3rd order and they deliver every time. Thanks again Holly for the awesome livestock and for supporting my favorite forum.Β 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 5 months later...
On 9/8/2017 at 6:05 PM, Lawnman said:

I placed a order with Cultivated Reef and all I can say is the customer service was amazing. Holly text me ever picture I asked her for. I wanted to place a large order so I had a lot of requests and she answered all of them. I waited on her to tell me to get lost after the 20th question but she just drank a bottle of wine instead :lol:Β this is my 2nd or 3rd order and they deliver every time. Thanks again Holly for the awesome livestock and for supporting my favorite forum.Β 

Likely a dumb question but are their prices for frags of corals or the actual pictured piece? If its the actual picture then their prices are amazing!

2 hours ago, slowngreen said:

Likely a dumb question but are their prices for frags of corals or the actual pictured piece? If its the actual picture then their prices are amazing!

No nothing on the site is WYSIWYG.Β