Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Legendary Coral's Summer Extravaganza - INSANE UPDATE 500+ corals!!! Starts 6/10/17

Legendary Corals

My first order ever in the hobby was from Darwin. I've very happy that it's the same now for my new build. :) Can't wait to get my order as well !

• Like 1

Added some punk princesses and purpleberry fantasies and a purple sponge to my standing order!  Can't wait to get all the pieces in the tank!

• Like 1
Legendary Corals
We finally finished going through everyones orders! The winners of the random drawing are..............

1.Extreme LPS pack- tyler kuether 
2. Zoa Pack- Rachel Fogle
3. Mixed Pack - Alexey Ivanov
4. $100 gift card- Dom Bruno
5. Legendary Corals T shirt- Mark Pingol

We will send emails to all the winners shortly!!!
  • Like 5
Super! :D Thank you very much guys, sounds like my new build will be 100% Legendary again like the old Pico20g hehehe ....
Thanks alot for great prices and quality corals.
1 hour ago, Legendary Corals said:
We finally finished going through everyones orders! The winners of the random drawing are..............

1.Extreme LPS pack- tyler kuether 
2. Zoa Pack- Rachel Fogle
3. Mixed Pack - Alexey Ivanov
4. $100 gift card- Dom Bruno
5. Legendary Corals T shirt- Mark Pingol

We will send emails to all the winners shortly!!!

omgomgomg 

• Like 1
Legendary Corals
Thanks for participating guys, lots of boxes going out today! It's last minute, but we did add these phenomenal torches last night. Haven't seen one like them in person before. These are indonesian golds, and they almost never come in this color of gold.

35225494576_8ae1c4bcff_b.jpg

35265884135_794b3676c7_b.jpg

35265872475_2b415584de_b.jpg

35265853685_3d8e6eae9b_b.jpg

• Like 4

Those torches are gorgeous!  Alas, I think my tank has room for only one kind of euphyllia and I picked purple over gold, because purple. :lol:

• Like 2
Kellie in CA

I received my order today and everything was packed well and looks just like the pictures!  Thank you, I'm sure I'll be ordering again soon! 

• Like 2
  • Recommended Discussions