Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Hydor stands by their product.

yungKitten

6 minutes ago, yungKitten said:

I was able to talk to a Hydor rep today. It was a very pleasant experience. Apparently the pumps have a two year warranty. They're going to replace both and provide a return shipping label so that I can send the defective pumps back. Thanks for the help everybody!

That great to hear. How companies deal with issues like these a good measure of their integrity to me. Even the best products have failures, Its how they deal with them that matters.

• Like 1
yungKitten
Just now, Boggers said:

Glad they are helping you out. It just took longer than I would have expected.

I guess because I included an imgur link in my original warranty request it was flagged by the firewall so they never got it. That doesn't explain the phone calls, but all is well that ends well?

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, yungKitten said:

I was able to talk to a Hydor rep today. It was a very pleasant experience. Apparently the pumps have a two year warranty. They're going to replace both and provide a return shipping label so that I can send the defective pumps back. Thanks for the help everybody!

Glad to hear it!

I have been a big fan of Hydor for many years now, and it makes me happy to know they are standing behind their products.

Especially since I have at least 10 Koralia pumps kicking around, and a couple of Aqamai pumps in my display ;)

• Like 2
3 hours ago, yungKitten said:

That's great! Customer service is paramount, so good on Hydor. I can deal with a company like that for sure. ??

10 hours ago, yungKitten said:

Update: They even included an additional Koralia of my choosing.

Get a 3rd Gen! They are awesome

• Like 1