inTank Media Baskets

Josh's 12" cube

justjoshinya

Here is an updated shot, a little dirty but still doing well though my orange spot turbo likes to knock everything over every night... he may go soon lol

20171230_174844.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
justjoshinya

So I just got home it's 3:30am and the lights are out so I got a flashlight just to check out my tank at night it's fun from time to time and I see a HUGE bobbit worm coming out of a sand tunnel as I move in to look closer it darts quickly down it's tunnel I know I had a bristle worm in there I've seen lurking about but this thing was large and menacing looking striped antennae and the part I could see was at least 3 inches and as thick as a pencil I will buy a red light tomorrow and see if I can take some picks... I thought my red spot turbo was knocking.over my stuff but perhaps it's been this guy. Man I've been googling trying to figure out what this worm was I'm almost positive it's a bobbit I never seen anything like it and there are multiple tunnels in the sand bed I can see along the glass