Cultivated Reef

Stella's Flower (anemone) Garden

ReefWeeds

Mine turned white about a month and a half ago when I dropped nutrients too much - hasn't come back yet :( But it's still in there - I'm hoping!

I love the fusion 10! it really is a nice little well-built tank!!! thanks for following along :flower:

Mine had only a pinky nail size piece left.....the other surrounding area looked like clear plastic....weird. ...and covered in GHA. Now it's a little bigger than when I got it from you and traveling down the rock.....looks like candle wax running down the rock. Seems to be hardy stuff once it stabilizes.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine had only a pinky nail size piece left.....the other surrounding area looked like clear plastic....weird. ...and covered in GHA. Now it's a little bigger than when I got it from you and traveling down the rock.....looks like candle wax running down the rock. Seems to be hardy stuff once it stabilizes.

That's good to hear! I can't wait for it to start plating for you

Saw this on instagram and didn't recognize the tank!!!!!! That new light is awesome :). What color is that?

It's gold because I'm so fancy :lol:

I have an issue setting up more tanks :)

Wait, what, you have ANOTHER tank???

This makes me so happy :)

How could you not miss it? Its been copied for a few weeks now :lol:

Wait, what, you have ANOTHER tank???

This makes me so happy :)

omgomgomg I do! I'm part of the fusion 10 posse now!!! I copied spectra :)

NEEDDSS ANEMONE SHRIMP!!! lol I've just been exploring all the missed topics one missed over the past few weeks (finals... yuck)

and this one definitely caught my eye like BOOM HERE I AM lol but this is awesome and I can't wait to watch this grow!

I stumbled upon VIP Reef's photo album. Talk about eye candy....

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7f6e2btgq8qfxf5/QfsA9mE1t2

If only you could grab anything you want out of the screen :P

NEEDDSS ANEMONE SHRIMP!!! lol I've just been exploring all the missed topics one missed over the past few weeks (finals... yuck)

and this one definitely caught my eye like BOOM HERE I AM lol but this is awesome and I can't wait to watch this grow!

Agreed! Go get some sexy's stella.I have 9 in my 22L and love them to death. What about a porcelain crab too?

Agreed! Go get some sexy's stella.I have 9 in my 22L and love them to death. What about a porcelain crab too?

I have two porcelains that I'll eventually move over from my 66 to this tank. I love the porcelain crabs! And good idea on the sexys! No zoas for them to eat in here :D

ha! Thanks TPF!

And hell yeah, I sure wish I could grab anything I wanted out of that screen :D I'd need a much bigger tank :o

antsypants

Jeez Stella, is this your third tank? :o I'm falling behind!

Have you considered Pedersons or spotted anemone shrimp to play in the RFAs? Also I'm gonna be needing some baby nems.. Maybe seeing the babies will make my RFAs want to spawn the same way people want to have a child of their own when they see a cute lil kid :P

Jeez Stella, is this your third tank? :o I'm falling behind!

Have you considered Pedersons or spotted anemone shrimp to play in the RFAs? Also I'm gonna be needing some baby nems.. Maybe seeing the babies will make my RFAs want to spawn the same way people want to have a child of their own when they see a cute lil kid :P

:lol: this is so funny. I'll have to look into the shrimp! I'm going to move my two anemone crabs over at some point. But I think I need some more creatures to go with the nems for sure!!

antsypants

:lol: this is so funny. I'll have to look into the shrimp! I'm going to move my two anemone crabs over at some point. But I think I need some more creatures to go with the nems for sure!!

hopefully this sways you:

hopefully this sways you:

That's awesome :wub: that's what I hope mine will look like some day!!!

On an exciting note, I just ordered a 4 pack of RFAs from Sandy at GotCorals omgomgomg I'm so excited!!!!!

antsypants

That's awesome :wub: that's what I hope mine will look like some day!!!

On an exciting note, I just ordered a 4 pack of RFAs from Sandy at GotCorals omgomgomg I'm so excited!!!!!

Love how the shrimp just float around :)

And that's awesome! Can't wait to see em

Last day of the sale!! You know you want some.

I need some of those shrimp! Are the pederson's?

Last day of the sale!! You know you want some.

I need some of those shrimp! Are the pederson's?

You said peder.

:^ 0

I may decide to switch and buy RFAs instead of Mini Max's SO MUCH COLOR!

I have one question though.... care? I take it they're fairly simple to keep :P

Archived