Top Shelf Aquatics

45CUBE,STAND,SUMP.ALL FOR $150.MARYLAND

Esqueleto

BUMP

ASKING $150 for 45G Marineland (perfect condition), Stand for the cube, DIY 10g Sump, 1 big Ocellaris clownfish, 1 royal gramma, return pump 500gph, 20-25lbs of Caribbean Dry rock!!!!!!!

ALL OF THAT FOR ONLY $150- I have to be F.. kidding...Hurry before I change my mind!!!!!!!!!!

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY!!!!!

BUMP

ASKING $150 for 45G Marineland (perfect condition), Stand for the cube, DIY 10g Sump, 1 big Ocellaris clownfish, 1 royal gramma, return pump 500gph, 20-25lbs of Caribbean Dry rock!!!!!!!

ALL OF THAT FOR ONLY $150- I have to be F.. kidding...Hurry before I change my mind!!!!!!!!!!

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY!!!!!

Thieves. I have an idea. We'll all show up and whoever survives a Battle Royale wins the set-up.

Mario Kart...?

Wrestling's for punks. You have to have the possibility of either getting skewered with a sharpened piece of PVC or you could end up with an eye raked out by a coat hanger. All depends on the grab bag of weapons. If a time order isn't going to be observed in these situations then mutilation must ensue.

Hahahahaha gou guys are crazy. The set up its sold to devils... He even paid for this thing. Now i have to clean this baby up and sell the rest. Theres an overflow box i cant use anymore(pf nano) and a few other thing i will post later this month. I need to start building a stand for the 40g breeder im setting up.

devilsadvocate
Thank you bro, you will love the cube,i just prefer longer tanks, im old school I guess lol

the tank will be going in my brothers room. ill be helping him out, but for the most part he'll be on his own.

Archived