Cultivated Reef

Under 3 Gallon Pico Contest!

dallasprstn

dallasprstn
I dont wanna spend to much also. thats why im Diy most things.

Dallas, Ill make the prizes zoa,soft,lsp frags. or If they like any of my Diy stuff. I could do that!

This Contest Rocks!! Using rock from established system sounds good.

Dallas Ill start my contest thead Monday or Tuesday.

sweet! and thanks man, i'm glad you like it!

also, i wouldn't start the contest thread until i post the official thread for it, including the rules, deadlines, and what not. i'll try to get it all worked out by this weekend and post the thread either sunday or monday. sounds good everyone?

See thats why I think I am OK entering with a started tank :) all my stuff is snow white and cant cycle any faster :P this is awesome!

thats what i was thinking :happy:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so is the actual thread going to happen tonight?

I would like to post it to my local Forum for people to see and join as well :)

dallasprstn
so is the actual thread going to happen tonight?

I would like to post it to my local Forum for people to see and join as well :)

i'm going to post the official thread this weekend, i'm still tweaking it right now!

dallasprstn

then the races will begin..i bought my tank today btw, its not filled, but sitting in my room...i went with the aqueon evolve 2! i'm stoked to see where everyone goes with this..i have a friend who i think is going to drill his and sump it lol.

then the races will begin..i bought my tank today btw, its not filled, but sitting in my room...i went with the aqueon evolve 2! i'm stoked to see where everyone goes with this..i have a friend who i think is going to drill his and sump it lol.

For the contest?

dallasprstn
For the contest?

yep, drilling, sumping, and pretty much any modding of any kind is allowed as long as the display remains under 3 gallons and it is its own independent system. i think he is going with a 1 or 2 gallon sump lol.

yep, drilling, sumping, and pretty much any modding of any kind is allowed as long as the display remains under 3 gallons and it is its own independent system. i think he is going with a 1 or 2 gallon sump lol.

Thats awesome :)

dallasprstn
Thats awesome :)

i know right?! and i think i convinced one of my friends to join in today to, and this will be his first tank, so thats kinda cool!

I wont make a therd untill I see offical one first. I cant wait.

sounds like a plan!

dallasprstn

Participants:

C.I._Reefer

Boboli

banshee

boxboy

Gunbeaux

Markushka

Jacob042426

MFChop

11GTCS

Thornchase

Islandoftiki

Picoclaire

Bobyboy

Robby.F

and myself.

Possible Participants:

Veng

shaneandjohn

hayseed777

i think i have three more friends that are going to enter, so that'd put us at about 21 if all the possible entries joined as well. and this thread has only been up for 2 days, and the deadline for entering is April 1st, so i think we might have a huge turn out!

shaneandjohn
lol, is that so?

You can put me in as an official entry. The family is really in to it now to after going thru the entire thread with me. This should be fun!!

We will keep is stock and run with it.. We do have some corals in the 34 that need to be fragged,so now I have a place to put them.

nice deal I have the evolve 8 as a main and I'll be goin with the cheap guy option... 2.5 All Glass Aqueon :P

What size is a 9" x9" x9" cube? I need to know because im going to buy glass today. I cant return it once its cut lol

3774315[/url]']

What size is a 9" x9" x9" cube? I need to know because im going to buy glass today. I cant return it once its cut lol

648 cubic inches assuming you fill to one inch from the top. That's about 2.8 gal.

I started my thread. It is called "the cube"

What the size of your glass? in inches? Not trying to copy u. I just have no idea how many inches cubed = less than 3gal lol

648 cubic inches assuming you fill to one inch from the top. That's about 2.8 gal.

Tanks you. ok so mind is a cube tank also lol.

Archived