ReefCleaners.org

Brad's ADA-ZEO 60p | New pictures! 0603

brad908

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 Clown's and a green Zoa.

Also bought a clear acrylic sheet from home depot, 12x24" and cutabout a 3"x10" corner for the ac50. Also drilled holes for air flow.

Pics tn

I bought 2 stunner strips for the 30c at aquarium one, the guy said they would be fine for corals, but after reading it sounds like they are only for color.

Have a $100 amazon gift card so going to order a panorama pro 12k white/445 royal blue and dimmer to go with the stunners.

Might pick up a yellow watchman goby tomorrow. Have a feeling the bicolor Dottyback will attack tho, he's kinda an ####### to new fish.

Would love to replace him with a firefish, but I've had him for a long time and feel bad lol

Yeah. They will be hidden under a rock somewhere. Check out green banded gobies. I got a pair a couple weeks ago. They are cooler than expected.

I just received a stock list from aquarium one this morning, I hope this isn't a weekly email or I'll be too tempted to go there every weekend. Lol

Noticed my giant war coral has grown onto the nearby rock and is also now pressing against the glass. Potential health problems if I don't move it off the glass?

Finally finished my project for my Accenture Lean Six Sigma green belt. Trip to Aquarium One is in order tonight for celebration. 1.5 years on this damn project.

Thanks

Bought a pretty big zoa and a wellsophyllia

Also some coral glue. Time to remove some plugs and free the sand bed this weekend

Archived