Pod Your Reef

ayobreezie's 40 gallon tank thread, simplified

ayobreezie

Yeah, made the decision after seeing the one at the LFS.. very active fish. My favorite one in the huge tank. This one seems to be similar in personality.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that is sick! Now I see an awesome sig comprised of some up close shots org your SPS and "Vallée des Bâtons" in real fancy gold French script font. B)

This wrasse is really getting to be my favorite fish already.. He's very active, and loves to swim in the flow, in and out of rocks..

Nice wrasse!

Love the FTS really nice tank.

So ? how do you make the picture in your sig a link to your page? I know it's an option in Photoshop and I now plan on messing with it this weekend.

Need to make a sig.....

Nice wrasse!

So ? how do you make the picture in your sig a link to your page? I know it's an option in Photoshop and I now plan on messing with it this weekend.

Need to make a sig.....

Make your photo, upload to Internet then under your sig editor:

[url=your thread's url][img=direct link to your photo][/url]

Nice wrasse!

Need to make a sig.....

Thanks. Yeah, here's how the code looks..

[ url="your journal link"][ img]signature pic link[ /img]
[ /url]

Sexy new fish and sig...

Gracias. B)

IMG_5295.png

So nice to have this.. pH probe's not calibrated yet.. Waiting on solution to ship. Too bad it doesn't show video stream lol.

Archived