SaltCritters.com

Mike's ADA 60H (45) - Updated 2/5/2012

JNA_DESIGN

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man... Do I want an ADA tank now... Could you show us how you did your filtration? I also noticed something black in the corner. Didn't see it mentioned yet. Care to share? :)

The filter is just chemipure and purgin in a canister and the back left corner is a Hydro Slim Skimmer. And It is kicking butt. I have lily pipes so it adds a little sleekness. I love ADA and will never waste money on another tank that is rimless.

No microbubbles at all. I recently just siliconed the seams just to make the surface skim work a little more effectivly and so far seemed to work.

• 1 month later...

Ill have a nice full update on my tank hopefully by this weekend... Alot have changed... I have a new sump new light no more sand and some of the most amazing chalices... I been busy :lol:

Nice. And great idea! I'm thinking about finding a MH/T5 fixture, cleaning it up and fitting the SOL module in the MH spot. I think I would have to change my existing hang fixture though. Would probably need more support on either side vs. right in the middle. Thoughts?

• 1 year later...

Archived