Pod Your Reef

Topless 20k Halide BC14 Now With Reefbrite Actinics!

Formula462

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need a nice ric garden in this bad boy. I can move all those acans into a bunch on one side, and then make a garden on the other. I need to go ahead and get a new heater. I have it set to 77 but it gets to 72.5 at night and the heater says otherwise.

I am gonna start using this first post for pictures and new coral/fish additions. So here are some cooler pics of the tank. My voodoo is still a little po'ed.

FTS 10/01/11

009.jpg

11/29/11

FxCam_1322596462265.jpg

FxCam_1322596449248.jpg

FxCam_1322596435108.jpg

FxCam_1322596397210.jpg

FxCam_1322596358058.jpg

FxCam_1322596322881.jpg

019.jpg

11/29/11 FTS

FxCam_1322603222268.jpg

the monti is soooo much more red in person.

• 2 weeks later...

So ever since the Voodoo and leather touched each other, the acro wont show PE. It isn't dying or receding, just not fully putting out polyps. It does however throw it's sweepers out and look to sting things. I have come to the conclusion that the two corals, now properly introduced, do not care for one another and want to "out chem" the other. Needless to say I have a soft heart for my leather. It's been with me since the beginning. I gave the Voodoo to my buddy, merry christmas, I am keeping the Goniastrea btw.

I need a nice ric garden in this bad boy. I can move all those acans into a bunch on one side, and then make a garden on the other. I need to go ahead and get a new heater. I have it set to 77 but it gets to 72.5 at night and the heater says otherwise.

+1 on the ric garden. I am so enjoying mine -- so much that I am considering a re-scape so I can get more and have someplace to put them. What are you deciding on for your second fish?

I am going with a tailspot for my next fish. I am going to need some kind of streamlined low profile algae clip for it.

Do any of the zoa nerdz know the name of the green zoas next to the watermelons on that skeleton piece? I have been trying to find them online. I have never come across them again.

FxCam_1323911336058.jpg

Not the watermelons, although you are right about them. The all green ones that are next to them. I didn't post in the ID thread because this is my tank thread and it pertains to it.

Chalice gets soooo puffy. I need to post some better pics. It got overlooked in my store for like a month. At 30 bucks I had to snatch them up.

Thank You!

FTS from 4 days ago

FxCam_1324929644081.jpg

the heater being visible is only temporary. i did not realize until buying the new heater that i never took the floor out in chamber one. how stupid. i don't see how i missed that lol.

Archived