Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

8.5 Gallon Do!Aqua

Zo0k365

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No! It was pretty cheap actually. It was the smaller of three. The other two looked better but i decided they were too big. They were all 60!

I don't do too much for keeping it clean. I use purigen for the water and a nanomag for the the glass every three or so days.

You got a nice derasa clam! It might be a small one but they tend to grow fast and will suck down your calc/alk pretty quick.

You got a nice derasa clam! It might be a small one but they tend to grow fast and will suck down your calc/alk pretty quick.

yeah haha. I already dose for the sps so I just stepped the dosing up a notch

also haha I know latteslave. I thought he looked like a grumpy old man

Gorgeous tank! You need to update your sig though... :happy:

haha i know i have been meaning to. I'll just get rid of the pic. it's kinda huge haha

Thanks rook, you should especially like the tank since yours was it's inspiration.

Mitch, the gobys are very peaceful. they are only aggressive towards other neon gobys when they are not a mated pair.

• 2 weeks later...

Zook,

Nice tank, looks great! Do you still have the Harlequin Star? I've wanted one for my BC29 but wasnt sure how they do. How long have you had him, any issues?

Thanks,

Zook,

Nice tank, looks great! Do you still have the Harlequin Star? I've wanted one for my BC29 but wasnt sure how they do. How long have you had him, any issues?

Thanks,

I had the harlequin star for like 3 years and it always stayed small. It died recently but it was awesome to have. Didn't always hide that much.

Nice setup. Good luck with the Grouper tank. Let me know once you have some pictures.

Thanks man, Oh did you forget to give me the wall adapter for the moonlights?

Also that grouper's tank is going to be soooo stocked with macros. I cant wait to set it up! It cleaned up really really well. I was happy to see there was not a single scratch on glass!

Any pictures of the new setup? I don't know about the moonlight adapter. If I had it, it would have been there in the stand or something. I looked around my place and did not see it anywhere.

Any pictures of the new setup? I don't know about the moonlight adapter. If I had it, it would have been there in the stand or something. I looked around my place and did not see it anywhere.

That's alright, it's just a simple wall adapter anyway. And no, I have not had time to set the tank up but I probably will this weekend.

• 5 months later...

Archived