ReefCleaners.org

Euphyllia's Red Sea Max 130 (34 Gallons)

Euphyllia

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my lfs never have good zoas >:(

Order online or find somebody locally willing to trade. :P

Where are pics of your other tanks??

The zoas in this one are nice!

The only other tank thread I have on N-R is my BioCube 29 HQI. I should make a little signature linky thing.

BioCube 29 HQI: http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...=275355&hl=

I'm rather new to SPS and I'm still getting used to keeping my alk/mag/ca perfect, so some of the corals are less colorful than they can be. All of my ORA frags are either browned or bleached, but I bought them in worse condition and they're coloring back up. :)

tons of acros, fewer montis. but still good.

Nooooo! I love acros! Montis are newbieful... Unless it's a cap. Then it's all cool. B)

Do they have lots of milleporas? :o

probaly. most of the acros are really expensive though.

The prices I'm used to are $50 for a good sized frag/mini colony or $100-$200 per colony (which I don't pay). My favorite LFS closed, and that's where I got literally EVERYTHING in the tank except for the zoas. They sold medium SPS frags for $5 each. :(

• 4 weeks later...

The video is taking longer than expected. I chose to split the chorus up into 1/2 of a second sections of video and I have to follow through with the pattern. The chorus is just TWO words being repeated over and over and over for about 30 seconds and the chorus is in the sound about 10 times. That's about 500 little sections of video that need to be cut and pasted and adjusted to be timed correctly with the audio. I'm getting getting more getting more getting getting more lazier by the minute and I'm taking thirty minute breaks between choruses. I've been at this since three O'clock or so... <_<

28g nano noob

i didnt even no u had 1 of these i saw 1 set up at my lfs outher day and want 1 now seems like it kills the nano cube..lol

BTW

LOVE the names you gave your clowns. :P

It's nice to see the black clowns in a tank, my husband want's one so I am thinking of getting 2 and seeing if I could get them to spawn.

My panda cories spawned every month or so due to the loaches and danios eating the eggs.

Great Zoas, I can't wait to get some for my tank when the cycle is done!

You could just not have music..or pick a different song?

Meehh. It's boring without music. :P

i didnt even no u had 1 of these i saw 1 set up at my lfs outher day and want 1 now seems like it kills the nano cube..lol

Yup, they do kill the nano cube. :D

BTW

LOVE the names you gave your clowns. :P

It's nice to see the black clowns in a tank, my husband want's one so I am thinking of getting 2 and seeing if I could get them to spawn.

My panda cories spawned every month or so due to the loaches and danios eating the eggs.

Great Zoas, I can't wait to get some for my tank when the cycle is done!

Thanks. Just feed the crap out of the clowns once they're old enough to spawn and they will spawn sooner or later. :)

-SIGH-

I gave you the song name (Mr. Saxobeat) and the artist name (Alexandra Stan)... And nobody guessed it... <_<

RSM 130 - 33 Months:

Great vid!

Great song, I literally heard it on the radio about an hour ago!

Love it the clowns look like their dancing!

• 4 weeks later...

I put a hand full of chaeto from my BioCube 29 HQI into this tank's Einstellbarer Oberflächenabsauger. :o

How is this tank doing?

Horribly! :happy:

My two prized zoa colonies have some sort of pest and they're dying. The anthellia still won't grow, though the mushrooms are flourishing, as well as the Euphyllias. :happy:

Love the video! Are the particles in the tank air bubbles?

Your clowns are Awesome!

Mmm... I guess they are. I have my flow aimed straight up... :P

Thanks. :D

Archived