SaltCritters.com

W1dude's Large Cube! @ My NEW HOUSE!

w1dude

Ok thanks for the advice! That just means sand I dont have to buy for the fuge :)....

Do you think the sand may pack down a little bit when i add water since its dry sand?

not by much. it might pack down to a little closer to 2-2.5", which is still in that nuisance range.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not by much. it might pack down to a little closer to 2-2.5", which is still in that nuisance range.

Ok I will pull some out and post some new pics soon!

as for lighting you could go with two of these for now, and always upgrade to lumenarcs down the road....ive bought from hello lights before and theyre products ar great...

hellolight retro kit

oh wait, are you building a canopy for this tank, or are you looking do hang pendants from the celing??

as for lighting you could go with two of these for now, and always upgrade to lumenarcs down the road....ive bought from hello lights before and theyre products ar great...

hellolight retro kit

oh wait, are you building a canopy for this tank, or are you looking do hang pendants from the celing??

I have a canopy with it. Just havnt put it on yet. It is 36x 36in

then like i said, the hello lights retrofit kits are awesome!!! they work flawless, and they have great customer service! if you got a canopy then those reflectors will be fine for a long long time!! yeah lumenarcs are saweet, but the refloctors than come with the kit above will be perfect...

then like i said, the hello lights retrofit kits are awesome!!! they work flawless, and they have great customer service! if you got a canopy then those reflectors will be fine for a long long time!! yeah lumenarcs are saweet, but the refloctors than come with the kit above will be perfect...

Lights were ordered! Updates soon! Mouth is SHUT :X

Wow, I love that aquascape.

Have you thought about covering the outside of the overflow compartment with some black vinyl or something?

Wow, I love that aquascape.

Have you thought about covering the outside of the overflow compartment with some black vinyl or something?

Yea, I def will! I am going to get some from Petsmart or something!

Do you have a top down shot or schematic of the sump, intersted to see how its laid out.

Jerome

PS: I have an AAW custom acrylic nano that is great!

Got Some goodies! I will show you what the smaller things are! Any guesses on the big box?

Jorome: I will get pics later tonight or tomorrow morn!

IMG_9325.jpg

IMG_9328.jpg

i just saw one of these tanks at the hidden reef for $999.00!! the plastic was almost slid thru the credit card machine....then i quick put it away. my gurl woulda chopped my head off if i came home with that monster tank!!! :angry: ehh....i can just stare at yours!

so what did you go with for lighting?? and we needz moar pitchers!!! canopy, sump..etc etc!!! :happy:

lol...i was typing that as you were posting pics! good choice on the theo heater!!!those things are indestructable!!!

hmmmm..big box,,, LIGHTS!

or skimmer??

so ya sprung for the lumenarc anyways huh! good job! looking great so far!! wow you hgave plenty of room in that canopy! any thoughts about some t-5 actinics?? that would set your setup off nicely!! i like the top down shots! looks like u have two coves in ur rock font and rear! too bad the tank wasnt in the middle of the room veiwable from all four sides. that would be saweet! good job dude!

Seriously I wish I would have. I got both of those shipped for 70. So thats what I didn't get a vortech. I regret not buying them.

Actually know that I think about it 2 for $400 nevermind! haha

I cant wait untill you can buy those bad boys used!

My ballast are making my tvs have fuzzy pictures. I need to figure a way to make that stop! Pics with lights coming soon!

Cool! You could always put the two koralias on a wavemaker.

yea man i probably will do that eventually!

getting low on money and havnt even started stocking yet! haha :huh:

Archived