ReefCleaners.org

I found the ideal nano-sized hippo tang.

jjohnson3

where have you been for the past year???

Oh and good job removing the rubber from your tank, it might give noobs the wrong idea, you know with it looking so real. So to be clear, NOOBS, don't put anything that looks like a dory in your tank, or you'll have an eight page thread about rim jobs and rubber fish. :o

one more thing, now i know how you all get 6000 posts +

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xbwolfx, your tank is awesome! I checked the thread a lil bit ago.

thanks! pics are > 2 months old, though.

lalani said she'd sell me her canon xs (or xti? can't remember) for like $200, though, so that's sweet!

B, you're in someones sig! :lol: ^

lol. great.

you cant say you werent just as imature when you were a teen :P...everyone was

i wasn't.

And this is what's wrong with the youth these days......

Here is what I used to be like. Back when I was 13 I was gonna do everything right. I made straight As, obeyed my parents, and never wanted to do anything till I was married. Then I met my GF. She is simply amazing. We are soon going to be engaged. I lost my virginity on my B-day this year IN MY TRUCK. I drive a 2007 red F-150 Lariat. I was smart enough to have towels under her and that was a good thing. The way I see it is they will find out 1 of 2 ways...The first is from family. This is the best way because your family will tell you the truth and not BS about it. The second way is from friends. Most friends will tell you lies to see if you will get in trouble or get a girl pregnant. Luckily, I have an older brother. We talk quite often. He was not homeschooled! :)

Here is what I used to be like. Back when I was 13 I was gonna do everything right. I made straight As, obeyed my parents, and never wanted to do anything till I was married. Then I met my GF. She is simply amazing. We are soon going to be engaged. I lost my virginity on my B-day this year IN MY TRUCK. I drive a 2007 red F-150 Lariat. I was smart enough to have towels under her and that was a good thing. The way I see it is they will find out 1 of 2 ways...The first is from family. This is the best way because your family will tell you the truth and not BS about it. The second way is from friends. Most friends will tell you lies to see if you will get in trouble or get a girl pregnant. Luckily, I have an older brother. We talk quite often. He was not homeschooled! :)

oh

lalani said she'd sell me her canon xs (or xti? can't remember) for like $200, though, so that's sweet!

Orly?

It's an XT, btw.

Omg....... mods PLZ move to lounge.

Orly?

It's an XT, btw.

Omg....... mods PLZ move to lounge.

Hey! I have a quick question. Why are yall asking the mods to move the thread to the lounge? JW.

no one is in the lounge.

everyone is in chat.

BS, chat sucks.

Hey! I have a quick question. Why are yall asking the mods to move the thread to the lounge? JW.

Cuz you can learn lots more there. :)

Cuz you can learn lots more there. :)

I might be in the lounge more often then! :)

Did you get a rimjob?

No. I am not going into details with anyone. My brother is the only one.

Head Injury? This kid seems special... must see a pic of the girlfriend

Fine. Here she is. My pride and joy. EDIT: PIC WAS TAKEN OFF!!!

No. I am not special. Just your ordinary 17 year old. Thats just plain insulting...

EDIT: I was just going to post something and then thought better of it... dont want to get banned again...

I would be careful what you guys are talking about outside of the lounge...

Archived