2x65w PC Actinics

2 Cooling Fans

4 1w LED Moon lights

Seprete switch for everything

Moonlights 1 switch

Actinics 2 swithces

Fans 3 with 1 switch

Metal Halide 1 switch

Since I havent had an offer for the HOB overflow box and the Mag5, I want to trade these things so that I may set up a pico later on.

Interested in

LED,MH,or PC light to fit over a 2.5G

HOB refugium

Mini Overflow box for a 2.5G

I got my 2 MJ1200's in the mail today. Super fast shipping, shipped on the 24th from Texas, and I got it in Ohio on the 26th! I didn't even expect them until the beginning of the week...

Great seller, definitely a stand-up guy. Sorry about the confusion with PayPal, but we've got it all figured out now. Thanks!

Since I havent had an offer for the HOB overflow box and the Mag5, I want to trade these things so that I may set up a pico later on.

Interested in

LED,MH,or PC light to fit over a 2.5G

HOB refugium

Mini Overflow box for a 2.5G

Hey Louie

PROBLEM!!!!!!! Rec'd the pump today but the one you sent wasn't the one I wanted. I needed the MJ1200 for the head height to get the ATO to my tank. You sent me the MJ400. :huh:

Ellen

UPDATE: Thanks for the note and refund. If we can work it out, I'd like to send the 400 to the one who wanted it, if they are willing to do same with the 1200.

Have you heard from person who rec'd the MJ1200 instead of the MJ400? Found out the 400 only has head height of 29", so I am about to order a MJ1200 if person who rec'd it is going to hang onto it.

Archived