SaltCritters.com

SF BAY AREA: few corals for sale

Jpizzle

I'm selling a few corals.

blue/purple striped mushroom rock (8+ heads with 3+ baby shrooms) - $40

sun coral (tubastrea sp) - I tried counting the number of polyps on this guy but they're just too many and I keep losing count. I estimate 75+ polyps - $60

Although I don't have a picture, I have 5+ kenya tree frags that are about 1.5-2.5 in a piece- asking $5 each.

I'm open to trades- but mainly only interested in ricordia... possibly zoos.

The photos are several months old, so the tubastrea and shrooms have grown quite a bit. Check out my old tank photo thread here...

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...?threadid=31873

are those tree frags light demanding unfortunatley i am stuck with stock jbj 24 watt lighting till i find a retro fit kit that fits

i might be going to sf this weekened 6th avenue aquarium

haha supernip- mika is soo fioonnneee.. utada's actually kinda ugly now that she's older and has a baby i think?

anyways...

I don't have pictures of the kenya tree frags but.. if you look in the tank thread you can see a shot of the mother colony of the kenya tree. It's pretty standard coloring of brown/white.

booboo- I think 24w might be ok.. but I have no idea what your tank specs are like. Kenya tree is one of the easiest corals you can keep and it grows very fast given the right conditions.

Sry but for $5 dollars a frag its really not worth either of our time to ship this. I'll probably waste $5 of gas meeting people to get rid of these things.

Archived