SaltCritters.com

1x96W Coralife Aqualight CF hood w/ Quad 50/50 -Square Pin

3twenty5

I'm starting to collect equipment for a 10ga I'm building...I think the fixture rocks.....we'll see about the lights:

I'm planning on replacing them with Hello's 96W quad

It is very bright on my 10 gallon and its Fans are very Quite.

The blue isnt ans good as a VHO Atinic its almost a violet but my zoo frag loves it. How much did you all pay for yours? I am going to buy 2 of these for my 27 long.

BTW-Its a tarnished gold type color

So I got the Coralife 96W Quad today, and IT ROCKS! Yes it is a little gold, but not pling-pling gold, just a nice tint. It replaced my JBJ 24X2, which had 2 fans that sounded like the thing was taking off. This light is silent, but still pushes a lot of air. It has a very nice blue tint combined with very bright white; much nicer than JBJ bulbs. Overall, its a great deal, but if it explodes I will let everyone know :)

Nishant3789

wow this is a great price! more light than petsupply liquidator 2x36 watt and with fans installed and its cheaper! i would buy this if i wasnt happy with the lights i have now....oooh boy never tohught id hear myswelf say that

No top on tank. Use the acrylic cover that comes with light hood. Heat no problem maintain 82F Fans Work Well. Hood hoot to touch but does not heat the tank up.

Archived