2-Yellow Eye

4-Regal Blue

2-Dwarf angels

6-pair of clowns

and 60assorted SPS.

LOL:D  

BTW, 2-Maxima and 3-Crocea

Sweet...that'll rock:P

Seriously though, that's a sweet looking little setup there. Where did you get it?

Cameron

Aquatic Eco-Systems, I try and buy a lot of my stuff there because it is close and very inexpensive. If you are interested and out of the area, Apopka, FL. You can call 800/422-3939 and ask for the Razzle Dazzle palm aquarium, they are $24.95. They come in three colors, I think. Red, Blue, and Green.

Enjoy

You beat me to it. I saw that little betta tank at my LFS and was trying to figure out how to make a reef out of it. Good job on figuring it out.

What's the output of the lighting? (10,000K, etc.)

I did a bit of research. If you didn't mention it the tank is made by Azoo. Oddly the American version is Zzoo here is a link to their site.

http://www.zzoounlimited.com/index.html

I couldn't find a complete setup like MacnReef has but I did see PC lights on there.

Doesn't look like you can order from them either but they do have a distributer list.

Interesting little tanks.

Salim

The aquarium is not a joke although, what I said I was putting in it obviously is.....:

This tank is so cool, it is like acylic, plastic. The hob is bad ass. I should have pics of it up and running Monday.

that's a cool hob. the tank and stuff you can get from many ols tho. the hob looks cute!

the light is pretty sucky tho. it's the galaxy's smaller bro (solar? :P ) i think the kelvin rating is around 6400K. better to go with a galaxy and a marine depot realux bulb (12000K or dual tone).

maybe you can put the hob on a double betta tank. suck out of one side and dump into the other, instant refugium! i believe the divider in the middle is lower than the tank walls to allow flow back (to let that refuge idea work). ???

The light is can be changed to a higher kelvin, just like the galaxy. If you can find a 7W pc around that has a 50/50 bulb or 10K that would make it sweet. I know that you can get a 50/50 bulb for the galaxy, I will just have to search around for the 7W 50/50.

If you can find a 7w PC...  I will just have to search around for the 7W 50/50.

that's exactly my point. X) let me know if you succeed tho. mark my words, you'll end up wanting (lusting after? :P ) the higher output of the 13w anywaaay. ;)

• 3 months later...
gixxerryder

Whats the volume of the tank? 1 gal? less ?? its pretty cool , wish i had the guts to start one that small .

Good luck with it and everything

BTW , I think you should go 70w MH and keep sps in it : )

Archived