Pod Your Reef

70w HQi retro. Complete kit w/ 2bulbs

SaltCreep

I have a complete 70watt metal halide retrofit kit ready to ship. The ballast is two months old and is an electronic WPI EM-85. Also included is a premium fixture(the best one available at hellolightdotcom), a black power cord, and two bulbs one 14k Australux(2 months use/ 6 hours a day) and a Catilina Aquariums 10k(maybe 10 hours total on bulb). The whole kit will come wired, all you'll need to do is mount it and plug it in. I'm looking for $100 shipped. Thanks.

Hey, my 70 watt 14k astralux just blew on me and I really need another bulb. Would you mind selling one of those two bulbs to me. Thanks a lot

Rhitreefer - negative

Prorapter - yeah that's all you'd need. I'll actually throw in a little reflector that I made if you'd like. I bought my UV block glass at Micheals and I think it was $11 for a 13" x 8" piece. Its pretty cheap.

Jake15 - $100 is as low as I will go.

come on you guys, buy it. From $125 to 100 is really low. He is losing alot of money. I just paid 110 for a set with 3 bulbs.

He probably get about 80 dollar at the end. This thing cost about $149 with jsut 1 bulb.

Free bump

Salt which fixture did you purchase?

I see someone has alright taken the deal but I may be interested in doing something like this for myself.

Archived