JAMAICANreef

JAMAICANreef

I am guaging interest on an OG 12G nano Cube. The specs are as follows

2x32watt Hellolights 50/50-10000k + true 03 actinic

1x32watt Hellolights True 03 actinic

50watt Tronic heater

Minijet 606 powerhead

Custom Loc-line spray bar

The lights work independantly as do the fans..It has a little sticker thermometer that has never ever read over 80, and i live in south florida...this setup stays very cool.

Asking price is 250+ shipping. PM me with any questions, i have attached an image of the setup in action. enjoy.

JAMAICANreef

I realize shipping will be a pain in the ass because of the wait of the actual tank. So anyone looking to mod their hood just use this. The price wil be 200+ shipping for the 96 watt hood, mini + micro jet powerheads, tronic heater and spray bar.

Anyone living down here in Fla, pickup gets u the whole setup with the tank for 200..the tank and parts are clean, dried and stored so let me know.

thanks,

nikko

JAMAICANreef

sure thing...but as soon as i get back. My grandfather passed away today so im flying out of the country to tomoro. So if anyone sends any pms just be aware of this. Im sorry.

Nikko

• 2 weeks later...
JAMAICANreef

Ok im back...here is a pic of the complete setup you will recieve if you dont want the tank. If you do...just pretend the tank is in the pic...i have it here

JAMAICANreef

and here is a close up of the hood..you can see the wires going to the remote ballasts on either side..let me know

• 2 weeks later...

No, I replyed to your e-mail this morning..$200 is fine.. I did get your first e-mail.. He did reply to my first e-mail..

Thanks,

Brian

JAMAICANreef

Bump...my mailbox has been emptied..sorry for the incovenience, I still have the hood for sale, last buyer fell through im guessing due to all the recent "cracks". The sale is now for the hood and equipment only..i am not selling the tank, less liability for me even though it is perfectly fine. Selling price is 200 SHIPPED, and thats firm. Thanks for the interest.

Nikko

Archived