SaltCritters.com

F/S Fully Custom NanoCube

SaltCreep

SaltCreep

I recently aquired a 72 bowfront so I decided to part with my prized NanoCube to raise funds.

I just finished it and the only water it has seen was the fresh water that I used to test it and it worked just like expected. This is a 2005 NanoCube12 DX. I replaced the stock back wall with a custom overflow that allows a tremendous amount of flow and the added benefit of surface skimming. Inside the overflow box there is a brand new Ehiem 270GPH pump that "T"s into two returns that "Y" into two returns for a total of 4 returns. Everything was plumbed with top quality locline componants. Each of the 4 returns have 3" of locline and a 1.25" flare nozzle to direct flow. I just finished this mod over the weekend and everything is brand new. Looking for $220+shipping or trade for skimmer or lighting for the bowfront.

SaltCreep

and last... 6" of extra locline, the Hanging Kit, and the box for the pump. If you have questions let me know. THanks for looking

SaltCreep

OH yeah.. let me tell you about the light. I took a 30" fixture and cut it down to the NanoCUbes width(the mod couldnt have gone cleaner, it came out awesome). I retroed in the stock lighting 2x28w PCs(1 50/50 and 1 Actinic). My plan was to retro in a 70w halide between them. This will definitely make somebody a pretty happy nanoreefer:)

SaltCreep

Here's a pic with the hanging kit installed and my girlfriend simulating a ceiling standing up on a chair holding it up;)

SaltCreep

THanks... I appreciate it. I'm pretty happy with how it came out.

I'm in colorado springs and I will ship for $40 anywhere in the continental U.S.

Archived