Innovative Marine Aquariums

Pics of my hood

MicahD

TheL.C.Reefer

micah,

this is Ian from fintastic...travis told me your whereabouts on nano-reef :)Tank looks great! can you take some shots of the fuge...wanna get an idea of what others are doing before i start my fuge up this week...and by the way, do you still need that overflow box, if so ill bring it by the store tommorow...later

Hey Micah, I am seeing a problem. We won't be able to fit the U-Tubes w/ flared nozzels on the tank because of the hood in the back. I am thinking that we will need to cut the bottom back piece off. I don't think that that should cause another problem...right?

Hey travis no that wont be a problem we can noch that back peice, man i really screwed up that marine depot order i wish i could start all over.

Micah, looking good. I have one suggestion, if I may... You may want to lower the level of the water in your fuge. If you have a power outage, you may have a fuge overflow problem. Good luck!

Well the fuge actually isnt hooked up yet waiting on marine depots shipment, but i am buying a overflow box which keeps that problem from happening. But thanks for the concerns

Your welcome.

You need to move to the Los Angeles area. I can order from Marine Depot at around 5pm, and the delivery will be at my door by around 9am the next morning.:)

thats awsome I wish it would get here soon.Im going to the lfs tommorrow what you guys think i should get to stock the lil 30 gal?

Ok i am finishing the hood buying a 250w MH bulb in a few weeks, and setting up my fuge within the next week,I will post all the pics on a new thread since not too many peeps are posting to this one, lol but anyway, O yea by the way i am trying my hand at rasing some brine shrimp to adulthood, have any advice or sugestions shoot i would like the advice.

Archived