Top Shelf Aquatics

Reposting- Fat Black Angler (Frogfish) $30! - SoCal ONLY

Sushi

reposting my black angler for sale...

subject line says it all, trying to sell a ~3.5'' black angler, reason why i'm trying to sell it is b/c i'm trying to "minimize" the amount of tanks i have running in my apt (elec bill is killing the roomiez, not to mention GF wants me to downsize in # of tanks, so i have no choice but to sell the lil guy), so i'm getting rid of my nano-cube; but first i have to get rid of the angler (he's the only inhabitant)...

he's currently on a diet of gut loaded ghost shrimp, roughly ~2-3 shrimps weekly (loading the ghost shrimps w/bloodworms and spirulina tablets)... and an occasional sacrificial damsel every ~1-2 weeks. i've only had him for roughly 1 month so the i have only seen the lil guy eat 2 damsels, and it is a cool sight to see! :D

the angler doesn't care too much for FD foods or other prepared stuff but i havent tried silversides yet, i'm sure he can be taught to eat those w/a little patience.

price will be $30.00 - local pick-up only!!! (SoCal, SD or LA area)

in case you haven't seen my previous thread, here it is

here are a few pix that can be found in the link above:

post-13-1105599608.jpg

post-13-1105599546.jpg

just post here, or PM me if you're the slightest bit interested...

AND A REMINDER: THIS IS FOR SOCAL PICKUP ONLY IN SD/LA AREA (909) area code in LA, (858.) area code in SD - ABSOLUTELY NO SHIPPING!!!

--Daniel

i still have it, but it's on hold for ebin (who is going to meet up w/me before the week is over). if for whatever reason things don't work out i have u next in line.

Archived