Coral Vue Hydros

Aquacon - Good Review

NanoReefTexas

NanoReefTexas

This post is not meant to be confrontational in any way, and I know Aquacon has alot of bad press, but I recently made a purchase from their online store, and felt I should share how it went. Before I do however, I want to also share that I am a person who often has to learn things the hard way, and believes in trying things, and experiancing things for myself, and not basing my decisions on the opinions of others. To be a sheep and follow a guide simply because they claim their way is thee way, is to invite disaster. Just look at orthadox religion some time... Anyhow, that said, on to the review:

I placed my order for a small yellow devils hand leather coral, a small blue palm coral which is actually mislabled and is a tunicate, and I wound up recieving a small soft pink tree coral. I placed my order on the 18th of November using my Master Card. I recieved my order on December 1st. Now in all honesty, the shipping was a hassle. First there was a delay due to the Thanksgiving holiday, then they sent my order to the wrong person (This is why I was given the tree coral. For my trouble. Very adequate appoligy I think.) But the end resulting creatures are healthy, as colorful as shown in their site photos, and I am very satisfied as a customer. I do not expect anyone to believe my review because they have such bad press; in fact, it would not at all surprise me if some people crapped all over this thread with accusations of me being affiliated with their company, but such is the world we have to endure living in... *Rolling eyes* The truth is, I wanted to give them a chance, and I did. Ron was prompt in response to my e-mails, and I got a free $40 coral for their mistakes. All in all, I think they did a good job. I expect there will be several, if not all responses to this post just to bash the company. That is not why this thread is here however, and I really wish people wouldn't be beligerant. I only felt an honest and fair review should be made, so that is what I did. I hope this helps, and if anyone is in West Texas around Sweetwater, you are welcome to stop by and see my Aquacon bought corals for yourself if you like, but I don;t have a camera, so I can't post pictures. I anticipate having a digital camera by tax return though, if not sooner. Hope everybody had a great holiday.

Thank you for the review. People around here bash because it is easier than saying something nice, and then its even easier to jump on the bashwagon even though they don't have a clue to what is going on.

Good luck with the new corals hope you get photos to share soon

Archived