inTank Media Baskets

FOR SALE: New 16ga Bow and 175w MH Pendant!

jmt

This, IMO, is a NICE set-up for someone looking to snag a bowfront nano and an MH pendant for cheap. With this tank and pendant, you will meet the lighting requirements for just about every type of coral (SPS, LPS, Sofites, etc.), as well as clams.

FOR SALE:

- NEW AGA 16ga Black Bowfront Tank

- 4mo. Old Black Mogul Pendant (13"x7.5"x5.5")

- 4mo. Old 13k AB 175w MH Bulb

- 4mo. Old Ice Cap Digital Timer w/ Battery Backup

- NEW 175w Advanced Mag Ballast

The pendant is wired and ready to be hung and plugged in over the 16ga tank. I wired everything myself and have tested everything as well. It's all ready to go!

PICS:

Tank:

540316bow.JPG

Entire MH:

5403175setup.JPG

Ballast and Junction Box:

5403bandjunc.JPG

Top of Pendant:

5403ptop.JPG

Bottom of Pendant w/ Bulb:

5403pandbulb.JPG

Pendant over the Tank:

5403mhoff.JPG

Pendant On:

5403mhon.JPG

Please excuse the image quality. The pics were taken with my old camera. The MH pendant is resting on golf clubs (didn't suspend it for the picture).

Also, not pictured is the timer. I will get a picture up ASAP.

I am asking $200 + $50 S&H (FedEx Tracked & Insured) for the tank, 175w MH set-up, and timer. The tank and pendant will be shipped in sperate boxes.

I don't think you'll find a better deal anywhere else.

Thanks.

-Justin

prettyflywhiteguy has 1st up since he is considering the entire set-up.

I will split the two up on one condition: I recieve payment from a buyer for the tank and one for the pendant within a day or two of one another.

If I were to split it up, it would be $160 for the MH & timer + $25 shipping and $50 for the tank + $25 shipping.

Thanks.

-Justin

I will split the two up on one condition: I recieve payment from a buyer for the tank and one for the pendant within a day or two of one another.

If I were to split it up, it would be $160 for the MH & timer + $25 shipping and $50 for the tank + $25 shipping.

This is still standing.

Dizzyswimmer: I'm all ears.

If you make the drive, I guess I could also throw in a small acropora (SPS) frag too. That is, if you have another system to hold it in.

Archived