Cultivated Reef

PC Lighting 130w w/ lunar + fan - LOCAL ONLY

Tigahboy

*Lights have been SOLD*

I upgraded lights and would like to sell my Power Compact Lighting...

*LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY*

Fairly new; I purchased on 7/14/04 from marinedepot.com...I should have the receipt available to verify.

130 watts total - Current USA Power Compact - dual fixture (two 65w)

1 dual daylight and 1 dual actinic

24" in length

built-in fan

lunar led light

I will throw in mounting legs ($5.90 value) for free...assuming I can find them!

It currently goes for $129.99 at marindepot.com (which is the price I paid for it as well plus tax). But I know I will have to take a loss since it isn't brand-spanking new.

Works great and looks sexy! I used it on both my Via Aqua 28/25g and my 30g acrylic long.

Click on following links to see more details on marinedepot.com:

pic

details

BEST OFFER will get it...so it won't matter if you are the first to PM me...Will also consider trade or partial trade. If offers are not up to my expectations, I may just end up keeping.

PM me for more info or interest...

LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY - Los Angeles, CA area! Sorry...I'm not good w/ shipping and don't want you to get a damaged product in the mail!

if you are close enough I may be able to deliver to your door in person!

Oh yeah...things I'm willing to trade for or make a partial trade for...

1. Electric Blue Mushroom (standard shrooms, not tonga bullseye or striped)

2. Bright Red Shrooms

3. Bright Orange, Pink, Purple, or Blue Ricordea Florida

4. Elegance Coral

5. Blue sps

6. Blue zoo's w/o brown colored skirts

7. auto top-off systems

Not an exhaustive list so could include others....

Don't really need zoo's, unless they are C-C-C-CRAZY!

And If the value of the coral exceeds the light, of course I will end up paying for the difference...assuming I really like the coral..=)

I know this is not nano reef related...but I also breed crested geckos and have a few from 2 different litters available to sell (small babies and older juveniles). Usually get $65 each for them, but negotiable for you special nano-reef folks.

Here's a pic of the light I am offering...shows the acrylic lens guard that comes w/ it for you folks w/ open tops...fan is located on the left side of the fixture in this pic.

pc1.jpg

Pic of light w/ adjustable mounting legs (i'll give those to ya free - $5.90 value):

pc3.jpg

Lights w/ 65w dual daylight on...

pc4.jpg

Pic w/ just the 65w dual actinic on...

pc5.jpg

Both dual daylight and dual actinic on (130w total)

pc6.jpg

Pic of LED moonlight...

pc7.jpg

Pic from the top front...

pc8.jpg

A separate cord for each light, so you can set them each on timers and have a complete 24hr lighting system.

It's been used for only a little over 2 months...Everything works great and it's an excellent light fixture for PC users!

Pic of it over my 30g...Light fixture is 24" long, but worked great over my 36" long acrylic!

In actinic:

92104b.jpg

W/ daylight and actinic:

92104.jpg

I will sell all of the above for $80 cash (that's like 60% of what I paid for it) if you come pick it up from my place in West L.A.

Will also throw in following mushroom rock for freeeeeee!

shroomrock.jpg

haha...one of my first, but it's taking up too much space...

Lights are still available. You know, I wouldn't mind selling for $70 plus shipping....but I'm just hesistant cuz I have no clue about shipping stuff.

See how much shipping would be from 90034 to you, and see if it's still worth it to you to pay $70 plus shipping.

Archived