ReefCleaners.org

the odd couple

offsprg01

now this is just wierd. i wonder why they paired up. there is now way this could be natural. they aren't even the same species. two months ago these two would even beon the same side of the tank.let alone living in the same hole. now thy go every where to get here. if onemoves the other one does too. it's freaky. it's just ain't right i tell you. they ignore the pistol shrimp and host with eachother. what the hell. ???

• 8 months later...

wow this is old... :D

well sadly the red banded hi fin has passed on to the great reef in the sky along with my royal gramma, cherub, and fire fish that all died tragically due to unknown reasons during the last move. but yes they used to swim every where together. they would even excavate their burrows together. i do miss the little bugger. :( the bigger one, which is the yellow watchman goby is still alive and kicking although she (used to think it was a he) has turned white and black banded which i understand now is the female breeding dress shortly after i took that photo and hasn't turnde back to yellow. go figure.

Archived