Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

who's poop?

kappa

Who's poop is this?

I have in the tank is one rose Anenome, a black tail Damsel, Percula clown, and one Bi-color Blenny. Who is making all this inch long, alternating black and white poop?

Alot of it is piled up everyday, and I never seen any of my fish poop this long.

I belive i have these excrements before I had the clown, and my White damsel craps little white or red poo.

My red rose anenome poops some stringy things.

So, whos poop is this???

8259poop_reduced-med.jpg

u know I have this kind of poop in my tank too. It's long and cylindrical and white in color.

I have no fish, so i was always assuming it was from a snail.

schaferfred

I have the same "poop" in mine and I have nothing in there but live rock and sand. Might be some sort of crab that we are not aware that we even have. ????? I've been trying to figure the same thing out myself.

them's logs of worm crap. i think it's boring worm crap. the digging kind, not the date-from-hell type.

they usually expel it at night. it's hard to pick out their lair (just hole in the rock) in the LR.

I went to my LFS, they told me that it is harmless worms craps like Tinyreef said. Thank you for all your responces :) now I can sleep at night knowing that I only have to worry about Aiptisia, which will be getting the leathal injection today with Joe's Juice.

Archived