Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

My Soon to be new tank

Nanite

Hi everyone

Here is a picture of the Tank with hood and stand that i'll be getting soon, i've decided on getting this one than getting a Jebo tank.

Regards from Len

:happy: cool nice size n stuff alot better than the jebo ones i reckon the best part of a tank would be doing the lighting n stuff ur self and also the hoods are better lookin n everything too. how many gallons is it too?
Originally posted by Chaz181

:happy: cool nice size n stuff alot better than the jebo ones i reckon the best part of a tank would be doing the lighting n stuff ur self and also the hoods are better lookin n everything too. how many gallons is it too?

I dont ask, i'll have to find that out...

This is the light that i'll be using..

Regards from Len

Hi Chaz181

I didnt ask as to how many litres the tank holds, i'll do that the next time i go there.

And as to the lights i'll be getting one of them next week..

I still got to get more sand , i only have about 3 kilo's of coral sand at this moment.

ok cool, wat is that globe i live in aus n its like nothing i have seen b4 is it like a multiple compact fluro with the actinic in it or something like that.:)

ok cool, wat is that globe i live in aus n its like nothing i have seen b4 is it like a multiple compact fluro with the actinic in it or something like that.:)

Hi Chaz181

The light is a Spectrum 6400k - 130 watt with builtin ballast and it fits onto an e40 socket which you can plug straight into 240v

If your going to get those lights and fittings then your looking at paying $85 aud for the light and $40 aud for the e40 socket.

I live in victoria and i'm close to oakleigh, i go to Reeflections aquarium which is at 614 south rd Moorabbin.

regards from Len

to Nanite,

Hi,

i also live in melbourne and just start my 10g nano reef jebo r338. and currently still strugle to upgrade my lighting.

Where do you get the globe ? is that from reefonline.com.au ? and why the e40 socket very expensive (A$40) ? i think it only around A$10.

Regarding the aquarium shop do you mention "Reeflections aquarium", is this store have a good stuff ?

I ussually go to mentone aquarium for buying marine stuff.

Thanks for your time.

Originally posted by otedd

to Nanite,

Hi,  

i also live in melbourne and just start my 10g nano reef jebo r338. and currently still strugle to upgrade my lighting.

Where do you get the globe ? is that from reefonline.com.au ? and why the e40 socket very expensive (A$40) ? i think it only around A$10.

Regarding the aquarium shop do you mention "Reeflections aquarium", is this store have a good stuff ?

I ussually go to mentone aquarium for buying marine stuff.

Thanks for your time.

hi Otedd

Yes they do have good stuff as this is closer to me than the mentone shop is, but that is where i'm getting the tank from..

eventually well after i get the lights..

As to the jebo that i was origionally going to get, seeing that i got a prizm skimmer i would have had a problem in fitting it to the jebo tank.

You may have to ask the guy at mentone about whic upgrade light would suit your tank, it all depends on what you want to have in your tank as in corals, then you will need the correct lighting for them, i found that out the hard way about 16 years ago..

Regards from Len..

Ps. i'm on the rtaw irc chat channel most times..

hey in regards to that i go down to mentone alot too its a very nice petshop actually u could also try coburg aquarium in the city its really good and has full units and stuff like that a family member actually purchased a UFO complet from there and it was a nice unit although at a near 2000 dollar price tag it would want to be....also if u dont mind ordering u can get compact globes from www.adelaideaquariums.com.au i got my two compacts for 60 bucks for the two globes although ballasts were around 150 each or for the pair i do not remember

hey in regards to that i go down to mentone alot too its a very nice petshop actually u could also try coburg aquarium in the city its really good and has full units and stuff like that a family member actually purchased a UFO complet from there and it was a nice unit although at a near 2000 dollar price tag it would want to be....also if u dont mind ordering u can get compact globes from www.adelaideaquariums.com.au i got my two compacts for 60 bucks for the two globes although ballasts were around 150 each or for the pair i do not remember

Hi Chaz181

Yeah i got my prizm and my calcium reactor secondhand, but i still have to get the pump for the calcium reactor..i'll do that after i get the tank.

regards from Len

Archived