inTank Media Baskets

Selling my Metal Halide Hood.

NanoReefer53

NanoReefer53

Well, i'm deciding on going with a new lighting plan. Is anyone interested in my lighting hood ? It can support 175w-400w plus it has legs to elevate it above the tank. It is 24" long. Comes with a mogul base and slots to put in 2x20w flourescent bulb. Let me know if you are interested.

I am also selling an enclosed ballast that runs MH/MV . It comes with a new 250w 6500k iwasaki bulb. Great for growing SPS corals.

Make me an offer on both of these. You can e-mail or PM me.

hoodall.jpg

hoodovertank.jpg

Retail Prices:

$50 for the hood and legs

$60 for the enclosed 250w ballast

$10 for the socket and bracket

$55 for the iwasaki bulb

$5 for the flourescent sockets

$20 for the 2 20w actinic bulbs

Total Retail Prices w/o shipping : $200

so make me an offer :)

NanoReefer53

Ok, ballast and bulb is sold.

I'm still selling the hood with legs. This will include the metal halide socket and flourescent sockets if u want. This means u can stick anything from a 175-400w MH bulb in there as long as it's the skinnier tube type (not the fat sphere ones). Legs can be adjusted to fit smaller tanks if u wish. I'm asking $55 for this which includes shipping (it's not that light :happy: ) . Of course if U can pick it up i'd let it go for $45

E-mail or PM me if interested. Paypal preferred.

NanoReefer53

with a lil more DIY'ing yes, u can fit PC's in there. I can show u how if u need (already have ideas :P ) . The legs can easily be adjusted to fit a 10g, or even a 5g if anyone wants.

Hey stryf3, i'll give it for $50 w/o the flourescent stuff :P

NanoReefer53

more pics of just the hood with only the flourescent actinic lighting (poor corals, no 10k lighting until friday or saturday zzz )

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

hey there, just wondering if it's sold yet, and if not, what are you looking to get out of it??? what bulbs, if any does it come with, and also how old is it/life left on bulbs.

thanks!

cent

NanoReefer53

a few bites, but none hooked yet. Comes with 2x20w actinic flourescents (T8) that are about 4 months old so you'll have about 8 months left on them. Comes with the ballast to run them too.

Archived