Cultivated Reef

calurpa in raleigh nc

mattie

I have razor and grape calurpa available for anyone who needs that is in the RTP nc area. for trade or sale cheap. works great as an algae scrubber in a refugium

• 4 weeks later...

$3 per half cup of either shipping varys from state to state so i'll say

$ 28 for 1/2 cup of each and shipped anywhere 2 day fedex ground and it ships well

shipping has been $14-20 for me so far

but pm me with your address for more info and i accept pay-pal

sorry it took so long to post this but mattie is a good person to buy anything from IMO the calurpa was packed good. i got lots of it to. it was packed with grape in 1 bag razor in the other. the stuff really took off and almost kicked my nitrates butt :P i just wonder if it went down too fast. it was at around 40 ppm now about 5 ppm. that is in less than a month from 11-20 to today. also the stuff had pods all over it so if you dont want pods in your tank dont buy this :D good stuff great service

• 1 month later...

I'm thinking about getting some from you when we do our little "trade". I recently put my AC150 back on to run filter floss when the need arises and for extra circulation, and was thinking I could put some in there for sort of a mini-fuge. What do you think?

if you have they light on the 150 its a great idea i'll just give you some of the razor calurpa it doesn't grow as fast as the grape and will be a great way to remove nutrients if you want some grape i can throw some of that in but it grows really fast so you would have to watch it or else in a month or 3 you will only have grape

• 2 weeks later...

the Razor grows slow and the grape grows fast but it will grab hold of your LR and it would be a B!%ch to get it out an emerald crab will eat though if you have a small hang in tank breader or feeder or fuge of some type its good to put it in there untill the sump is ready

Archived