Pod Your Reef

What do you think? *picture*

jdsabin1

Just messing around and came up with this (and yes I did steal ideas from others ;)).

What do you think of the presentation? Worth my time to create a few more?

purpricot1.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool guys :). Let me see if I can whip a few more out. Actually my thoughts are to do something similar to our christmas cards that go out every year so I was messing around to see if I could come up with something. I get tired of sending out the traditional family picture thingy.

scolymiaot.jpg

Jsabin, you are one gifted dude. Also, I really think my mom would have a heart attack if I told her I wanted to stick a picture of my tank in the Christmas card!

Just humor me. Oh and thx Dustin :). I just figured a picture of some beautiful corals would be a refreshing change of pace for someone opening a Christmas card ;).

tulipot.jpg

JD - You'll have to come up with a new version of "12 days of Christmas" to put on the inside of the cards. I'm sure everyone here could chip in a line or two!!!

So I'm bored. I'm using a template I made in Photoshop actually so it's just plug and play :). I change the border to match a color in the picture and *presto*, instant christmas card material.

thesunot.jpg

jdsabin,

You are out of control!!!! Those shots, take my breath away. Come on give us the poop...what camera and what settings???? You are making us all look really bad......

Dickie

I wish I could make this pic larger as the tentacles on my plate have a glowing blue end to them but it would kill any chances of putting it in print. Ah well, here's my bright green plate.

plateot.jpg

Archived