Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

7 gal bow w/lights, filter, heater and powerhead.

reefphreak

I am selling my 7 bow with accessories. You will get the tank the canopy I made with 2-32 watt retro's with hellolight's 50/50's and also the original csl bulbs plus a 10k bulb. the hellolight's bulbs are only a month old and the other 3 bulbs are 5 months old. You will get an aquaclear 150 and a rio 180 and an Ebo Jager 50 watt heater. If you want more pics I can take more. This tank has not been setup for more than 6 months. I am selling this setup because I have decided to move my livestock to a bigger tank. Please contact me through e-mail. reefphreak@attbi.com I am looking to get $200 shipped. I can have the tank ready to ship in about one week.

now i'm just plain mad, i spent almost 300 already and i only have 32w of light on my minibow >:( I wish i had the cash for that, that hood is sweet, i'd buy the hood from you if you cant sell the whole set

I'll be putting this setup on e-bay in the next two days. I wanted to give my fellow peeps here a chance at it first.

reefphreak

same thing as what you see in the pic without the lights though. I made it for somebody but they couldn't pull through with the deal. I have two fans and two grilles to go with it too. E-mail me if you want a pic. reefphreak@comcast.net

Archived