ReefCleaners.org

11 gal via aqua

Kassun

Hey Chris well it's been a while eh. I just moved back after graduating college for 3d animation. Unfortunatly I had to sell off all my Lr and corals before I moved. So now I am starting off from scratch again. Luckyly I kept my aquarium :).

Here is what I have thus far:

1 1/4 in ls base

5 lbs Marshall Island

4 lbs Fiji

100w Ebo Jager

The first Image is what I had and the rest that follow are where I am at now.

Thnaks,

Kassun

a closer view. Un fortuantly my digital camera is only an old 1 megapixel, so the images are a bit grainy. oh well :)

Kassun

I had a real hard time passing up one of those at a fish store at an outlet center just north of Owatonna this past weekend. God, those are terrific looking tanks. The only thing I don't like about 'em is that they're open topped!

Looks good. Glad to have you back in the hobby again!

The lighting it came with of course:). My via Aqua came with 2 x 18 Watt, 1 daylight and 1 antic. The last time I ran this set up I used a HOB filter with some mesh stuff (i cannot remember the name of the stuff) as a filter. I am looking for something different this time around. Any suggestions, I'm not looking for the most expensive ting of course:), just something around 50 or less.

Thanks,

Kassun

Christopher Marks

Welcome back! I haven't seen you in quite awhile. Though I did immediately recognize your username on the who's online list :)

Glad to see you back!

found a suprise last night. I was looking through my reef with a red night light and somethingt caught my eye. A pretty good size pice of LR rubble was moving back and forth up and down. I know I bought a hermit but he not superman. :) So after a bit of invesgitaing I discoverd this guy tucked into a crevas in my LR. Wow what a suprise eh:). Here is a pic I grabed with my cam corder. I got about 2 min of camera tim on him that I am going to save.

Kassun

digitallinx

I have a 18gal via aqua, great looking tanks. I built a lid out of plexi glass, a clear plastic kitchen cabinet knob and two small door hinges. Works and looks great! Once I get a chance I'll post a pick of it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived