Top Shelf Aquatics

New cam. Less fuzzy pic's of ric's 4-sale

SaltyDawg

Took that P.O.S. Kodak back and got a Sony 3.1 mega pixel.

Still learning the focus but I think they turned out MUCH better then the last.

These 2 ric's are my own . They are not for sale! these are only exapmles of what I can get you from My LFS for 15 a polyp. + shipping. shipping is the same on up to 5 polyps.

This one is nice too , but not as nice as the one pictured above. the one above it actualy is a two mouth ric that is bright white'ish yellow on one side and pinkish brown on the other with two hot pink mouths. This one has a purple mouth. both ar around 2 inches in diameter.

Try using the macro mode (you should have one) it works great for close ups, but not too close usualy about 3.5-4 inches is the closest. A tripod would help but i dont have one yet. Keep takin' lots-o-pics!

here's my ricordia

I havent been able to find any of the REALY bright ric's at all around here. Just the average green, white and blue green. Guess i'll have to order online to get some red and blue ectect....

Thanks Acustic. you can stop now dude. LOL!

They almost look dyed. I have heard of LFS dying their corals before. Bu tI doubt that thees are. Looks nice.

IMO/IME the yellow ones are just bleached yellow ones or bleached green ones. If there are true yellow ones, or you've had yours for a while HuBu, thats a real cool morph.

Archived