Innovative Marine Aquariums

FS: Breeding pair of "Blue Steel" ORA YWG

kgoldy

They just laid their first clutch this week. I'm looking to get rid of them because they're getting a little aggressive now that they're breeding... And I have a smaller watchmen gobies that are getting bullied as a result. They don't seem to be biting anything, but they are displaying with their mouths open, and forcing my other gobies into hiding.

Asking $80 firm, shipping from 11710

014.jpg

Yes, they're that "blue steel" color- check the ORA site, the ones they sell tend to be that color instead of the typical yellow.

I have them in my 90 gallon and they're being territorial... At the moment, they aren't paired with a pistol shrimp, (they used to have a tiger pistol but it was killed by another pistol who doesn't want to pair up with gobies) so they're kind of wandering the whole tank.

A lot of people keep these guys in very small tanks, I've seen pairs happy in a 14 Biocube, as long as they have a pistol to burrow for them.

...You could probably PM AnimalMaster and he could give you a better answer.

I have an 80g that I would love to put them in but I already have a pair of Randall gobies that are paired with a pistol shrimp. It would be cool to get them another pistol shrimp and see if they would settle on the other side but I wouldn't want to end up with 4 dead gobies. I will see what AM thinks

I'll be using a 5 lb insulated Live Aquaria box. Check shipping rates here

Buyer chooses and pays for shipping, anything that isn't overnight will not have an arrive alive guarantee.

• 3 weeks later...

Just happened to find this thread :happy:

Awesome gobies goldy! I would probably get them but I dont have a big enough tank atm :(

I have an 80g that I would love to put them in but I already have a pair of Randall gobies that are paired with a pistol shrimp. It would be cool to get them another pistol shrimp and see if they would settle on the other side but I wouldn't want to end up with 4 dead gobies. I will see what AM thinks

I think it can definitely be done as long as there is enough sandbed space. What are the dimensions of this tank?

Anyone local wanna pick these guys up this weekend? Lowering price to $60 firm for the pair. Gotta pick them up before Tuesday, because I'll be gone for a few weeks after that...

Archived