ReefCleaners.org

Anyone need canopies built?

HogWinslow

We finaly got moved and my shop is set up. My son and I are looking for some projects. We like to make wood canopys for 2.5, 5.5 and 10 gallon tanks but have done other things in the past. If you need anything built please pm me, we might be able to help you out.

http://hometown.aol.com/hogshoods/HogsHoods.html/ - That is a link to our site showing some of the stuff weve done in the past.

Hog.

How about for a 40 breeder??

Black

needs to fit over a nova extreme t5 using the mounting legs and with a cpr backback 2r+ hanging over the right side??

The pics look great

cd

anjay and Bozu-

Email me at HogsHoods@aol.com and explain what your looking for. Pictures would be great. I've never done either but I'll give it a try.

Hog

I Take Pictures

lol, Stop asking questions just email him!!!!(Not meant to be offensive or anything but he keeps saying the same thing after every qeustion lol)

Hahahaha. You look like you have some qaulity stuff there, if I ever do need a canopy (or have a friend that wants one,) Ill put you guys first on the list!

lol, Stop asking questions just email him!!!!(Not meant to be offensive or anything but he keeps saying the same thing after every qeustion lol)

I'm emailing, consider this a free bump.

If you don't get my email, email me darrell@alldelight.com

Depending on your spam filtering on AOL they'll block emails coming from me. I think its becuase of my domain name.

Thanks!

Opps, nevermind.

I didn't realize your in North Carolina.

s/h would kill me.

If you need anything built please pm me, we might be able to help you out.

Free Bump!

For the newbies, Hog is known for good stuff ;) I'd buy from him if I didn't DIY.

• 3 weeks later...

could you make a canopy and stand for a 1.6gallon hex? i can send you my plastic rim that goes around the top of the tank so that i can help you a bit

Here's a pic of the canopy Hog did for me. It has holes in both sides for fans and I just stained and poly'd it. The stand I built myself:

canopy.jpg

Archived