SaltCritters.com

Aquacon.com

Izzue

Well I took a chance after my Nano has reached its one year birthday :happydance:

Decided to place that big order and treat my tank from Aquacon.com

Did some reseach== AquaCON!!!!! is what I found

Well I couldnt resist with those nice pics they have- I decided why not.

Worked with Derrick on phone...they had everything on my list but Yellow Gorgonian that I have always wanted on Thursday June 1st. Told Derrick I would

place order and wait since he stated they would be any day. Wednesday next week I called...still no YG...hmmmm

Next day the 8th...Im thinking bail out cancel order...naaa Ill call again. Derrick responses with YG in and your order will arrive Friday the 9th... :happy:

Aquacon also advertises they will call with tracking plus email...so this would have been Thursday evening...nota

Friday a.m. I call "Derrick whats the deal" Man Im sorry I totally oversited it and did not get your package out BUT I will overnight it to you at no cost for Saturday the 10th delivery. Sure why not

Thats my story...a little on the aggrevation part --- but all good things are worth waiting for.

I would purchase again..

my list and pics to follow

Yellow Gorg. + red gorg

Purple Target tonga

Red Shrooms

Purple tip frogspawn

Cat Eye Zoo+ bonus: these where put on sale for 5 dollars cheaper than what I had been charged...so I asked for a frag of Yellow polyps (small)

Yellow Polpys 8+

Packaging excellent with cool pack and acclamation instructions.

Izzue

post-14574-1150931337_thumb.jpg

post-14574-1150931362_thumb.jpg

post-14574-1150931383_thumb.jpg

post-14574-1150931411_thumb.jpg

post-14574-1150931438_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
Well I took a chance after my Nano has reached its one year birthday :happydance:

Decided to place that big order and treat my tank from Aquacon.com

Did some reseach== AquaCON!!!!! is what I found

Well I couldnt resist with those nice pics they have- I decided why not.

Worked with Derrick on phone...they had everything on my list but Yellow Gorgonian that I have always wanted on Thursday June 1st. Told Derrick I would

place order and wait since he stated they would be any day. Wednesday next week I called...still no YG...hmmmm

Next day the 8th...Im thinking bail out cancel order...naaa Ill call again. Derrick responses with YG in and your order will arrive Friday the 9th... :happy:

Aquacon also advertises they will call with tracking plus email...so this would have been Thursday evening...nota

Friday a.m. I call "Derrick whats the deal" Man Im sorry I totally oversited it and did not get your package out BUT I will overnight it to you at no cost for Saturday the 10th delivery. Sure why not

Thats my story...a little on the aggrevation part --- but all good things are worth waiting for.

I would purchase again..

my list and pics to follow

Yellow Gorg. + red gorg

Purple Target tonga

Red Shrooms

Purple tip frogspawn

Cat Eye Zoo+ bonus: these where put on sale for 5 dollars cheaper than what I had been charged...so I asked for a frag of Yellow polyps (small)

Yellow Polpys 8+

Packaging excellent with cool pack and acclamation instructions.

Izzue

cool I might order now your right there pics are so nice

Archived