Innovative Marine Aquariums

I thought I would share this video on Coral Propagation (Borneman)

andre

I found this great video on coral propagation guys. I thought it might help a lot of people out there so here it is. It is by Eric Borneman and he demonstrates fraggging and the like. It has great music too! lol

Keep in mind it is about 1 hour and 10 minutes long. Very descriptive.

http://www.bluemunkey.com/borneman.wmv

Andre'

DementedLullaby

With proper software you can fix it up yourself and make it just fine quality.

Thanks for the video. Argh slow though. Go bittorrent XD

• 2 months later...
EL CHUPACABRA
i gotta get one of the dvd's to hold onto. it used to be up somewhere for download. i'll see if i can find it.

ok here it is.

http://www.bluemunkey.com/borneman.wmv

Wow I just watched it all instead of doing my homework and it was amazing. On the Universtiy of Arizona's direct connection to the internets backbone the file downloads in less then 2 min at home probally about as fast as my corals are growing.

I suppose, but that seems like it'd be a PITA.

Plus, if they release any toxins due to stress (I don't know that they will) or the trauma to their tissue, you could rinse some of that off if it is out of the tank.

Is that video compleate? I watched the whole thing last night, and he frags like 3 corals... from the intro it sounded like he was going to go into more depth on the fraging itself, not just the howto of making the bases, etc. Just wondering.

Also, are the DVDs avalable somewhere? I'd like to get one I think... unless that was the whole vid :/

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Lemme know if some1 re-hosts.

I have a full copy of it, but I don't have any FTP space sizable enough to host it. If someone wants to rehost it, I am willing to put it up.

Sapphire Aquatics

I have a ton of space and a terrabyte of bandwidth each month, so I can host it. If someone has the full size files they can upload to:

site: ftp.sapphireaquatics.com

user: fragit

pass: fragit12

Archived