Innovative Marine Aquariums

Closet Sale

oceanhighz

oceanhighz
how old is the prizm? where are you shipping from?

It's about a year and a half old, has just been sitting for about the past year. I have some extra spare parts from another one also. Shipping from Baltimore.

oceanhighz

they are the Mag Floats that measure about 4" inches long and 1 1/2" tall 1 is almost brand new, the other is about a year old. They are made for tanks up to 125 gallons

I would like to take the newer one. Will you take $7 shipped to IL 60504?

Pls let me know.

Thanks,

Kean Huat

they are the Mag Floats that measure about 4" inches long and 1 1/2" tall 1 is almost brand new, the other is about a year old. They are made for tanks up to 125 gallons
oceanhighz

sounds good, PM me with your address, since the item is small and not easily damaged would it be okay to ship it in an envelope?

What all is included with the Prizm? Does it have the surface skimmer? How much including shipping to 29920? I am interested.

Paypal sent for the almost brand new mag float. thanks.

sounds good, PM me with your address, since the item is small and not easily damaged would it be okay to ship it in an envelope?
NanoGuy153
I also have a Ported Sub box with 2 10" Alpine Subwoofers available $150 or trade for reef equipment.

Make it twelves with a kenwood 1500 watt amp and you got a deal ;)

ReefApprentice

Pics of the 2 *55 w retrofit please.

Would you do 75 shipped?

Also, what replacement bulbs would I eventually need to get?

Alex

oceanhighz

Reef Apprentice,

$75 shipped is fine. pics are at this link

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c226/oceanhighz/

"fishstuff001-fishstuff004

they are alittle dusty in the picture but I would clean them up really nice for you before shipping. They always worked great for me onmy 20H's my tank now is just too large to use them anymore, so I have no use for them and they are cluttering my room. If you want to negotiate something else let me know in PM.

the fixture takes 2 55 watt PC bulbs, with a straight pin base. Both bulbs were just bought not long ago, each with about a month of use before I stopped using them. They are Coralife bulbs.

PS- I do take paypal.

Brandon

ReefApprentice

How long is it? I need to use it on a 10g which is only 20" long.

Thanks

oceanhighz

It's alittle under 24" long so there would be alittle overhang on each side, it would still work, it just wouldn't be a perfect fit. Let me know.

Brandon

oceanhighz

the link for the pictures of the halide is http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c226/oceanhighz/

pictures show the ballast(best shot I could get camera wasn't cooperating)

Light on and inside the hood

Light lighting my tank....

they are pictures fishstuff5-13 on the first page. If there are any other shots you would like let me know. I can also refer you to links of the exact items you would be getting for sale at online stores so you know the exact items. besides my description.

brandon

• 1 month later...

Here's what's left. Make trade or money offers

I have a few things for sale or trade since I'm home from college.

Reasonble offers will be considered, everything is in great condition (pictures can be taken of anything.

2x55 Watt PC retofit kit 24" long (2 almost new bulbs 1 50/50 the other actinic) and one 6 month old 10K All bulbs are coralife $55 shipped

24" Normal output single Strip light (50/50 bulb) free with 2x55 pc

24" Normal output double strip light (50/50 bulbs) free with 2x55 pc

I also have a fish to trade locally 1 diadem psuedochromis

2 10" Alpine Subs and Ported box still available $150 plus shipping

here is a better description fof the subs. (I still would like to get money for them)

I need trunk space for my car for a few of my hobbies, and decided that I would get rid of my box since it takes up room I need. The subs and box are less than a year old and have never been abused. For 10" subs the have a really good tone, thump and depth and sound good with any kind of music in the box they are in. I rarely drive my car 8 months out of the year because I am away at college, so the subs have been used gently for about 3 months. Brand new the box was well over $100 and the subs combined were around $160 so for three months of use the deal you're getting is great. My loss is your gain.

Archived