Cultivated Reef

B16A2NR's STOCKED 3.5 TRUVU is For Sale

Sk8todd

The time has come to sell my prized 3.5 Gallon Truvu System. I'm going to Italy for 4 months and simply cannot take it with me or leave it for somebody to manage that long. I built this system from the ground up with all brand new equipment. Frags have grown into mini colonies, and corals have never looked more vibrant. Please go through and read some of my TRUVU thread to see how well built this system is. I would like this system go to somebody who will appreciate it and not neglect. Many people have seen my Truvu these past years and can vouch that its beautiful. PM me to stop by and check it out in person.

The Tank was designed and built to handle SPS and Clams and yet be small in size without the use of a sump or bulky filtration. No powerheads, heaters, or hardware invade the tank. Infact the only thing man made inside the water is 4" of intake tube.

If somebody is willing to hang onto Napolean and Hank until I get back it would be greatly appreciated. If not they go with the tank. :(

3.5 Gallon TRUVU Plexi Aquarium 11 3/4" tall, 9 1/4" wide, and 8" deep. Comes with a 2 3/4" tall black acrylic pedistal, and 4" tall one piece black acrylic canopy

Aquaclear Mini (Modded with highflow impeller)

Tronic 50w Heater

Iceprobe 50w Chiller

Fulham Highhorse 70w Ballast (Purchased new from Chris@nanocustoms

BLV 20k Halide

Mini 12v Fan

Coralife 3/4w Moonlight

1/8” UV Glass

Nimble Cleaner

Current inhabitants that come with the tank:

Napolean my 1" True Percula Clown named Had him over a year and grew him from a .5" fry. Very active swimmer and will host to anything from a mushroom to the sandbed.

Hank the Diamond Watchman 2" My good buddy whom I have had since 2003. Awesome personality and he will pair with a pistol shrimp.

Corals:

5 heads of BRIGHT hairy mushrooms 2"-4" each

8 head Baby Blue candy cane

1" Lime Green Acropora

36 square inches of Bright GSP

16 Different Morphs of only the ABSOLUTE RAREST zoos estimated 400+ polyps that include atleast 50 Eagle Eyes polyps, Electric greens, Alien eyes, Fire n Ice, Baby Blues, and Ring of Fires.

I will also let you go through my propagation system and pick out some nice frags as well.

About 8lbs of primo hand picked Fiji Bona

2" Sugar grain established live sand

Some cleaners and hermits, etc.

With the tank comes a bunch of Brand New Coralife Suppliments:

ReefStatus Calcium Pro Test kit, Seachem Iodine, Carbonate Alkalinity, Vitamin and Amino Acid Suppliment and Reef Buffer.

LIVESTOCK IS SOLD to CORALCRAZY. TANK AND ALL THE HARDWARE IS ALSO SOLD to SOCCERDUDE. On a happy side note Hank and Napolean will be taken care of by SOCCERDUDE in their 3.5 gallon tank till I get back home to start something new.

All pics were taken 5 minutes ago, see my thread to the complete history and transformation.

10fqa3d.jpg

10fqago.jpg

10frew9.jpg

10fqd4z.jpg

10fqdd2.jpg

10fqfr5.jpg

10fqftk.jpg

10fqh55.jpg

Thanks Sleepy.

All of the livestock is now sold. All the hardware listed above (Tank, Chiller, Halide, etc.) is still available for $200

Hello, I am not interested in the tank, I just wanted to comment on how awesome it looks/looked. Nicely done!

Dang Todd, it sucks that you're selling your tank.... Did you find homes for Napolean and Hank?

I'm in the process of trying to find somebody that can take care of them. I would really them to stay alive long enough for me to start up another reef in December.

Hank @ 1 year

10gfqbn.jpg

Hank @ 3 years

10gfqdc.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived