ReefCleaners.org

FS: Colorful Zoanthids in SoCal

StanD

Hi everyone,

I need to sell some of my zoanthids to raise money for my car insurance deductible. I was in a car accident with an uninsured motorist last week.

:angry:

PM me with any questions on the frags. I ship using the thermos method via USPS with a very good track record. :)

Pics taken under 14K 150W Phoenix DE bulb.

Thanks for looking,

Stan

RED Eagle Eyes: $5 per polyp

post-15639-1146183616_thumb.jpg post-15639-1146183648_thumb.jpg

Neon Green Zoanthids with light purple skirts: $2 per polyp

post-15639-1146183662_thumb.jpg post-15639-1146184468_thumb.jpg

GreenBays (http://www.zoaid.com): $3 per polyp

post-15639-1146183682_thumb.jpg post-15639-1146184506_thumb.jpg

TRUE Alien Eyes (http://www.zoaid.com): $8 per polyp

-- These are the same ones offered at $15 per polyp a few weeks back by a fellow nano reefer. I don't want to restart that mud slinging thread so let's keep it clean please. To each his/her own. :P

post-15639-1146183734_thumb.jpg SOLD OUT !

** JUST ADDED 5/1 : Purple Palys with Orange Skirts: $10 per polyp, only 10 available,

no minimum.

-- These are AMAZING. My favorite zoanthids.....but I need to fix my car.

post-15639-1146473122_thumb.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kiltboy1675

i just got an order from stan. great shipping, triple bagged and the frags were in a cooler. wow. the ee's i got from him opened up almost immediatly after they were put into my tank. great person to do buisiness with.

Stan, I wanted to post a few pics of some of my frags from you....they are amazing. I have ordered off of ebay and they don't even come close. Thanks for the great service and beautiful bright zoanthids :) If anyone wants awesome frags, get em from Stan.

post-18930-1146190601_thumb.jpg

post-18930-1146190840_thumb.jpg

post-18930-1146191062_thumb.jpg

BlndFshNoIz

Stan,

I got my zoas today and was very impressed with the packing. They are in my tank and are opening up. I think you made a mistake though. You gave me too many polyps :P . Thanks and I will buy from you in the future.

Mike

Pinner Reef
I think you made a mistake though. You gave me too many polyps :P .

That same thing happened to me! :lol: But really Stan does an excellent job fragging. Sorry to hear bout the accident :owned: I'm in between cars myself due to an uninsured morterist :rant:

Do you ship to the east coast? if so how much to ship to South Carolina 29303? very nice zoas by the way.

Bump for a great seller. I have gotten frags from Stan and he conducts himself very professional. Fantastic shipping method. Even though I pick up my corals, but he packs the corals great.

I might be getting some of those purple skirt zoo's Stan. I'll pm you.

Just got my Stan frags today, they're looking good and starting to open. Take care of that back pain Stan...Thanks for the Cherry Bombs too!

Dave

Cesar and Dave -

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate it. :)

Nanospoof -

Sure, I ship to anywhere in the continental United States. Shipping to 29303 is $13 via USPS Priority. Add $5 for an insulated thermos and 72 hour heat pack.

Sincerely,

Stan

Received my zoas safe and sound. They are opening up already. Stan does a great job packaging. Will definitely buy from Stan again. Thanks for the freebies too!

Great sale!!

Do you ship to the east coast? if so how much to ship to South Carolina 29303? very nice zoas by the way.

I'm in SC too and they did just fine. You'll be very pleased.

A+++ Seller!

Stan, the RPE's I got from you are SO meaty! They have prolly doubled in size!

I would like to get a frag of those EE from you, if I could swing by Monday? I will PM you!

D

What would shipping be to 33884, Winter Haven FL

YGPM :)

A+++ Seller!

Stan, the RPE's I got from you are SO meaty! They have prolly doubled in size!

I would like to get a frag of those EE from you, if I could swing by Monday? I will PM you!

D

Nice to hear the RPEs are doing well. Just give me a call before you head over. After work would be best.

Stan

how do you pm? alsoill get 5 Neon Green Zoanthids with light purple skirts and 3 GreenBays for 19 bucks

0 deven,

Just click on the letters 'PM' under a post (bottom left) and reply. What's your zip code so I can calculate the shipping charges?

Stan

how do you buy im up for it

I received your PM and PM'd you back.

Stan

Just added these......my favorite zoas but I need to raise $$ to fix my car.

-- Purple Palys with Orange Skirts : $10 per polyp, no minimum.

- I only have about 10 polyps to frag.

post-15639-1146501703_thumb.jpg

stan those look awesome. i wish i had seen your sight on friday, I was just in orange all weekend and would have picked up a bunch from you since my cycle just completed and I'm looking to start with some hardy corals to start out with. Maybe in a couple weekends when I'm back down there :D

stan those look awesome. i wish i had seen your sight on friday, I was just in orange all weekend and would have picked up a bunch from you since my cycle just completed and I'm looking to start with some hardy corals to start out with. Maybe in a couple weekends when I'm back down there :D

Well, these corals are in a 20G at my office so I wasn't there over the weekend. I sent you a PM with my cell phone number so you can call me when you're in the area and we can setup a time for pick up.

Thanks,

Stan

ProFlatlander15

Just recieved mine the other day, and they opened yesterday. They look greta. Good size frags, and he even threw ina free frag!

Just recieved mine the other day, and they opened yesterday. They look greta. Good size frags, and he even threw ina free frag!

Glad to hear you like 'em! Did you see the new purple/orange Palys?

Stan

Archived